Paranormal Phenomena/Pop.

Hello. I live next to the place where my grandfather's life was suddenly and violently taken away from him. He died not too long ago and when I first moved into the house I felt like his presence was and still is here from time to time. Is there anything I can do that would help him cross over?

Hello Erin,

I am very sorry that your grandfather died the way he did.  It is not surprising that people who have died a violet death might choose to stay on this plane as ghosts .. but they are much better off in heaven, and can visit us whenever they want to, once they have crossed over.

A very simple way to help him is this request -

"Archangel Michael, please FIND my grandfather (say his full name) and TAKE him into healing".  

What that does is allow your grandfather's guardian angel to tap him on the shoulder and say 'come on friend, its time to go Home'.  Your grandfather will know him, because they've been together all his life, just as you will know your guardian when he greets you when its your turn to cross.  The two of them will have a conversation, and then members of your family who are already in heaven will join in .. and then .. I'll bet they have a party for him when he gets Home.  Do you know if he liked parties?

Wishing you a wonderful 2013,
Love & Peace

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra

I can answer questions about ghosts, spirits, elementals, angels, demons and fallen angels, healing and counselling related to metaphysical and spiritual issues. I answer from my experience, my knowledge, and what I have been taught over my lifetime. I recognise that there is no such thing as a 'expert' in this field, there is far too much to know, even when we specialise.

I have seen spirits, ghosts, elementals, angels, fallen angels and demons all my life. I have worked as a Spirit Rescuer, or ghostbuster, for the past 20 years, in Australia and around the world. I have helped people find solutions for hauntings, and other nastier problems, for the past 27 years. Sometimes the solutions are as simple as having your house blessed by a minister of your church, or having a medium (someone who can talk to ghosts) come into the house and help the ghost go into a healing place, and sometimes it takes a little more work, which I can do for you, in person if you are near where I live, or 'remotely', which means that I can reach across the world (and have done with great success for the whole 14 years I've been on the internet) and clear your home or business for you. You don't have to be religious for these choices to work, it is all about the energy. Having your house blessed changes the structure of the energy of the household, clearing accumulated emotions of all the people who reside there, and any that have lived there before. It can be done by a minister, or by smudging .. but should be done by someone who knows what they are doing. For more information see my personal webpages.

Internet - my ghostly site. - my spiritual site with my book about the fall of the angels, among other things - the Question and Answer pages where I do the same work as here among other varied conversations

I have studied Anthropology and Theology at university. I have studied mythology and the paranormal since a small child. I am also a Reiki Master Teacher, Metaphysical Healer and Spiritual Counsellor.

The gift of thanks from so many people around the world has always been my reward

The list is long, and totally confidential.