Paranormal Phenomena/Possession

Question
Can you please tell me signs and symptoms of possession thanks

Answer
Dear Jas,
    How are you today, Here is some possible symptoms of possession/ haunting.
•Stay away from spiritual paces
•   Scared of blessed materials
•   Loss of strength
•   You don’t feel like yourself
•   Getting excited when seeing blood
•   Extreme hunger for sex
•   Having sexual intercourse without permission
•   Decreasing blood count when you are not sick
•   Psychological changes- something that cannot be treated
•   Enjoying death
•   Cutting own body
•   Becoming gay
•   Drinking blood
•   Enjoying being naked
•   Eating human body
•   Having intercourse with animals

These are some of the signs that may notice while attacked by spirits. Some of the signs can be due to psychological disorders. You must have more than five signs to believe it is a spirit attack. Also you must see a doctor to conform that it is not due to a medical condition.
      Just these signs will not conform that anyone is possessed, you must have conformation from a psychiatrist and a spiritual energy worker. Even they can get sometimes wrong.
         take care, fell free to contact me if you have any further questions.
         God bless you, Mathew,s

Paranormal Phenomena

sinoj mathew