Paranormal Phenomena/Random visits

Question
QUESTION: I live with my boyfriend and his parents and every time his parents are away, we hear things. The first time this happened, we were eating breakfast and just sitting quietly when we heard what sounded like an old man make a ghostly moan. We were both able to pinpoint where it came from and agreed on what we heard. The second time, I was pretending to be sad when we heard someone make a sad moan not once, but twice. For a second, I thought I was the one who made the noise because it went right with what I was doing, however, it wasn't me. He heard it as well. Right now, we have a christmas tree in the same area that we heard the two noises and on the tree are glass bells. As I was playing with my phone, I heard 4 clanks (the bells are glass) and then a pause. This went on for awhile until I gave it my full attention. The clanks were also perfectly spaced apart. I should also mention that we have a bird that likes to copy us and talk all the time. We know for a fact that he wasn't the one who made these noises because he says the same things over and over. He also won't make a noise for about a half hour before and after these noises occur.  I was just wondering why this all happens when my boyfriends parents aren't around.

ANSWER: Hello Nichole,

Truthfully, they probably do happen, but with two other people in the house, there's more noise, and if the actions are quiet you might not hear them.

Also, the ghost might not like one of your boyfriend's parents, so keeps quiet when they are around.

Or, the parents aren't easily frightened, while you guys might be .. so the ghost waits until you are alone before making its presence felt.

What do you do when you hear the noise?  I don't advocate people talk to ghosts, because the ghosts might decide to latch onto the person and be a problem, but in the case of your moaning friend, wish him well.  Or better yet, wish him into heaven -

"Archangel Michael, please Find the person that just moaned and Take them into healing".  That request gives your guardian angel, and the ghosts', permission to see the ghost, talk to it and cross it into heaven.  It works even if you don't believe in angels, or ghosts.  :-)

The bird .. well, birds are ver sensitive to energy changes, so it might not like the ghost much either.  They usually end up being very negative energy.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas
Love & Peace
Ama

QUESTION: When we hear these things we just look at each other and make sure the other heard it.

His dad also doesn't believe in anything that has to deal with ghosts.

My boyfriend has also had a lot of people in his family pass away recently so he wonders if that has anything to do with it.

Answer
Hello again,

The unseen visitors in your house might be relatives, but its just as likely its someone else's ghost trying to get your attention.

To pin down who it might be, among the relatives, who died just before you started hearing the sounds .. or have they been happening for a very long time?

Love & Peace
Ama

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra