Paranormal Phenomena/Re: Possible ghost

Question
First off, thank you so much for all the information and for responding to me. I had originally thought this could possibly be my father but he passed away 25 years ago so i didn't think it was possible. Does a dark shadow always mean something bad? Also I've had things happen in other homes i have lived in over the years. It almost seems like this has to do with me or id following me? If that's even possible. I have physically seen a candle move and drop to the floor in front of me, and also lately have just felt like there is a presence around me and also like someone has touched me. But it has never felt like it was in a harmful way. It obviously startles me when it happens but it doesnt frighten me. I have been debating on whether i should try to contact a paranormal group to come into my home but i don't want to invite something in at the same time. I also have a 13 yr old daughter who has not experienced anything. So far it's only been myself and my 16 yr old daughter.Thank you again for taking my questions and trying to shed some light on this for me.

Answer
Awe, you're welcom Trisha. No problem at all. My pleasure. As for the shadow, some of course are going to disagree with me, but, I guess I happen to have a little insider knowledge from my dealings with evil. (Against, not in conjunction with of course. lol) But some believe what they are going to believe and there is no changing their minds. Here is my understanding of them.

Shadow people are gate keepers so to speak. Most aren't visible. We all have 2 very low level entities that are 'assigned' to us some say at birth. I say at our first willful disobedience. These entities tempt us throughout our lives. Their secondary purpose though is to open portals or gateways for more powerful demons to enter through. Generally this happens when we dabble in the occult. And you'd be surprised exactly how far reaching into our society the occult is. Think of these as the facilitators of bringing through stronger evil. So yeah, there is no love lost between me and shadow people.

It does sound like it is possibly following based on what you've told me. Or it could be that they communicate with each other. "Hey, you got one coming your way, pick up where I left off how bout it!".

You've got to be careful with groups as there are some that are not of salt. Pagan groups, though well intentioned can bring things with them. Secular as well depending on who in their group believes what. You might find a group that is brought together by a church. There are some churches that have "incognito" teams. In other words they put them together without the general knowledge of them being in existence among the other church goers. And they are likely all members of said church. These could help. I try to steer away from Catholicism such as priests (boy, I'm gonna be making everybody mad at me today I guess. lol). The Catholic exorcism is cut from the same structure cloth as a witch's exorcism. Just the names of their deities are replaced with the names of the Catholic saints.

Baptist, Methodist, Pentecostal, Church of God....basically protestant I guess is what I'm saying. These I have more trust in as in the ability to take care of business.

No offense intended of course to any other faiths or orders. Just my preference over the years.

I definitely would not abide any touching. The candle is interesting. Not sure what to make of it. Might have just been putting you on a show. Also have to be careful because they can sometimes fool you in regards to feelings of benevolence. That's why it says "test the spirits". You def don't ever want to break out a Ouija board, tarot cards, stay away from Twilight, mediums, etc. Especially if they are "interested" in you as you say they are. And keep your daughters from it as well as if it's generational they may say "well, we can't influence mama, let's see about daughter".

I'm sure this is going to generate more questions so just keep'em coming. :)

Thanks!!  

Paranormal Phenomena

Adam Aubrey Cornelison