Paranormal Phenomena/Spirits

Question
Ever since I was little I could see, feel, smell and sometimes hear them. About 6 years ago I learned to block them out for the most part because my life was getting a tad crazy about it. I do feel like I am always being watched still.... and I want to know WHY?? WHY do they all come to me??? I feel my Nana quite often and wonder what she wants. If you need any more info let me know.

Thank you <3

Answer
Hello RJ,

They come to you because you can sense them, and show it in subtle ways.  They come because they are hungry, lonely, frightened, or wanting to frighten .. because they feed off negative emotions .. but only if they are ghosts, lost souls, not the spirits of our loved ones who choose to cross into whatever heaven they believe in when they die.

Your nana might simply want you to know that she is just fine in heaven now.  She could just be keeping an eye on you, the same way she would when she was alive.

As for being watched .. we all are, we mostly don't know it.  Tell the watcher to 'go away'.  Or send it away with this:

http://www.victorianparanormalconnection.com.au/MichaelInvocation.html  

The Invocation removes all sorts of negativity from ourselves and our homes.  Read the instructions and say it like you mean it.  That should take care of any watcher that is not there with your best interests in its heart.

Love & Peace
Ama

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra