Paranormal Phenomena/unsure

Question
I have couple of questions i did the archangel Michel chant that you gave me does it work straight away also ever since I was younger I always have had this gut feeling that something or someone is following me I'm adopted so I don't know if it is someone from my real parents families and I don't know if it is good or bad I just get this uneasy feeling like there eyes are pearcing right through me  and I don't know if it is true what I'm feeling for so many years are you able to sense any energy or entity around me. My last question is my dog passed away this year her name was baby Bella I have her ashes and I miss her so so much she passed this may she was the best family dog we ever had when I'd go and see her at my families home she would greet me with howl it was really nice I really miss her and want to be able to see her or her her greeting me so I know she is ok

Answer
Hello again,

The Michael Invocation should have taken care of anything following you, and yes, it will work straight away, so if you are still feeling uncomfortable, say it again.  

I can't read your energy through this website as I only have your first name and that you were born in NSW.  If you want to write to me privately I might be able to, but since you have done the Invocation, that probably isn't necessary.

We can't demand our pets come back to visit, although they often do.  Perhaps when you stop grieving she'll appear in your dreams, or you might catch sight of her from the corner of your eye.  You could sit down somewhere quietly and ask her to tell you she's ok, but if you are constantly frightened by unseen entities, even her appearance might be mistaken for one of them.  Leave it for a few weeks until you are feeling more comfortable, and then try it then.

Love & Peace
Ama

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra