Paranormal Phenomena/glass breaking sound

lycan wrote at 2012-05-30 21:10:35
My husband and son while sleeping one night heard the sound of glass break. They both ran our of their rooms met in the hallway, both thought someone had broken the patio door. And was surprised to find it intact. They then believed it might have been the car Windows. They found nothing broken.  

lycan wrote at 2012-05-30 21:10:43

vetski wrote at 2012-06-09 02:50:51
Me Too! And I have a witness , i was so terrified i couldnt breath, i called 911 they thought i was crazy! no glass broken at any part of the bulding. we used to hear the old hardwood floors creek and feel someone over us. as soon as i moved, it never happend again, can anyone explain?

Sharon wrote at 2015-04-06 02:19:05
Easter morning about 5 A.M. we were awakened by the loud sound of glass breaking, We got up searched the entire house and found nothing. This is the second time we have experienced this. We have no idea what this could be.

Paranormal Phenomena

Robert E Reid