Paranormal Phenomena/Re: Bright Flash of White Light Inside Dark Bedroom

Cynthia wrote at 2012-06-18 12:54:21
Dear Ama,

Thank you very much for addressing my situation. Indeed my fathers passing has caused me a tremendous amount of grief and pain. I took on his responsibilities of caring for my mother, my sister and her son. The loss of my father was my first encounter with loosing someone so close and dear to me. For a solid year I cried daily and slept approximately 20 hours a day. I am coming out of my dark tunnel of grief and trying to remember the good times and know that my father always wanted us to be happy. You mentioned that you spoke to your father after he passed over. What a gift. I feel that had I been able to also do this I possible could have let go sooner. I would always pray and hope that I would dream of him or that I could communicate with him one last time. I know that you are correct when you state that our loved ones want us to find peace and happiness. If he knew of my extreme sadness it would have broken his heart. I stopped taking to him and praying for a connection to him because I did not want him to see my sadness and ruin his peace that he had in heaven. Now that I am healing, I really would like to let him know that we are all going to be okay.  

Dawn wrote at 2014-03-31 08:10:27
I believe in spirits, I talk to my dad everyday, he died 5 years ago, infact, it was 5 years ago yesterday, I had put a photo up of my dad on the wall of when he was young, and healthy, I saw him standing outside of my frontdoor and in my kitchen, my husband saw him in our frontroom, I went to bed last night, I couldn't settle, I had my eyes open and our bedroom was in darkness, when I saw a white sheet of light go across the bedroom, in front of the curtains.  It was only there for a second, but it unnerved me, enough that I couldn't get back to sleep, infact, I got up and I put the light in the bathroom on.  But I saw this white sheet of light in the dark a few weeks ago, I was laying on my side facing the door, when I saw a white shett of light flash into the bedroom. Again, I don't really know what it was, it may be my dad contacting me.  I hope so.

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra

I can answer questions about ghosts, spirits, elementals, angels, demons and fallen angels, healing and counselling related to metaphysical and spiritual issues. I answer from my experience, my knowledge, and what I have been taught over my lifetime. I recognise that there is no such thing as a 'expert' in this field, there is far too much to know, even when we specialise.

I have seen spirits, ghosts, elementals, angels, fallen angels and demons all my life. I have worked as a Spirit Rescuer, or ghostbuster, for the past 20 years, in Australia and around the world. I have helped people find solutions for hauntings, and other nastier problems, for the past 27 years. Sometimes the solutions are as simple as having your house blessed by a minister of your church, or having a medium (someone who can talk to ghosts) come into the house and help the ghost go into a healing place, and sometimes it takes a little more work, which I can do for you, in person if you are near where I live, or 'remotely', which means that I can reach across the world (and have done with great success for the whole 14 years I've been on the internet) and clear your home or business for you. You don't have to be religious for these choices to work, it is all about the energy. Having your house blessed changes the structure of the energy of the household, clearing accumulated emotions of all the people who reside there, and any that have lived there before. It can be done by a minister, or by smudging .. but should be done by someone who knows what they are doing. For more information see my personal webpages.

Internet - my ghostly site. - my spiritual site with my book about the fall of the angels, among other things - the Question and Answer pages where I do the same work as here among other varied conversations

I have studied Anthropology and Theology at university. I have studied mythology and the paranormal since a small child. I am also a Reiki Master Teacher, Metaphysical Healer and Spiritual Counsellor.

The gift of thanks from so many people around the world has always been my reward

The list is long, and totally confidential.