Paranormal Phenomena/ghost

Deanna wrote at 2013-01-06 15:47:38
Together with my parents and siblings we visited your house in Port Neches in 1969 and saw, clearly, the image of Jesus. The image appeared on the back door screen, not front. I was 6 at the time. People were praying, crying, kneeling at that door. I'm quite sure a lot of silent confessions were made there that day. It was a powerfully charged emotional event. Who knows what can be attracted or what might linger in a space when hearts and souls are poured out, staining not just a moment in time, but time itself. --Deanna/Santa Fe, New Mexico

Paranormal Phenomena

Ashad Gupat

Questions I specialize in are related to demonology, parapsychology, hauntings, ufo phenomena, and general strangeness.

I am well versed in paranormal phenomena. I specialize in demonology, but I have extensive knowledge in the realm of ghosts and hauntings, as well as ufo phenomena. I am an active investigator and have solved many paranormal problems for people.

Studied at the Unicorn Cove School of Metaphysics, Sundust Oracle Insitute, and am certified with the International Association of St. John of the Cross in Catholic Demonology