Paranormal Phenomena/hearing muffled voices/music

Rev. Tanner John wrote at 2013-05-25 03:58:46
You, madame, experience the same thing i do. I do not take any medication for anything and hear muffled radio voices around 1:30 to 3:30 in the morning. However, i have always been very sensitive to related activities. The medication you are on probably relaxes you enough so you can subconsciously concentrate your thoughts on the voices. (you have to be relaxed in order to hear them,either when you are planning on napping, or just relaxing.)

Turiel wrote at 2016-10-17 01:48:08
I have had similar experiences and I am not taking any kind of medications like that. Muffled voices, music, an unexplained  shadow or two. And an occasional vivid dream of windows and doors opening and shutting rapidly by themselves in my home while I lay on the bed. At least, I THINK I am dreaming. Lol. Frighteningly enough, I recently had a dream that something was coming up THROUGH my mattress underneath me and wrapping its arms and legs around me and trying to pull me back INTO the mattress. The noises are almost always heard when my box fan is running. White noise, I guess. I sometimes hear loud rustling, banging  or the sound of something heavy being dropped (over and over) in the night. It's intriguing but, sometimes it makes my blood run cold. The noise is not coming from outside my home. Trust me....I've checked.

Paranormal Phenomena

Winged Wolf