Paranormal Phenomena/Scratches and hair cut

Katie wrote at 2015-11-04 06:46:17
About 23 years ago some friends of mine were staying with me and my husband. They had a 3 year little girl. One morning her parents and I noticed that the little girl had cut the top of her hair almost to the scalp. She had long hair and the spot that was cut was about the size of a quarter. We looked for the hair and the sissors and couldn't find them anywhere. We questioned her to find the sissors because of course no one wants their child playing with sissors. We never found anything. Nothing more was thought of it. Months later after they had moved out I woke up to find that my hair had been cut the same way.  No hair was in the bed. It freaked me out! I found no explanation for it. About 3 years later me and my husband moved into a new home and it happened again. I never found out how it happened but have always wondered.

Paranormal Phenomena

Christine Gentry

Paranormal guestions are my speciality; ghosts, demons, dark entities, astral lifeforms, hauntings, management of your psychic gifts, help for psychic children, etc. I have researched hundreds of paranormal hotspots and assisted private clients in freeing their home of unwanted spiritual phenomena. My organization specializes in extreme hauntings or nonhuman presences. I use my skills to research, document,and identify spiritual energies through field research. I also assist in the removal of any unwanted spirits so people may continue their lives free of fear or oppression.

I am a psychologist, parapsychologist and professional Medium. I am also the Director of East Coast Hauntings Organization (ECHO)for 12 years. My scientific team is staffed by well experienced investigators and consultants: two psychologists, veterinarian, Certified Medical Technician, Office Administrator, retired marine, retired army officer,Computer Software Engineer,and ordained minister.

I am a published author of nine fiction or nonfiction books over thirty years. Publishers include: MacFarland Publishing, Kalmbach Publishing, Greenberg Publishing,and Poisoned Pen Press.

I have a B.A. in Psychology and attained the title of Certified Angel Therapy Medium under the personal tuteledge of International Psychic Doreen Virtue.

Most of my clients are private home owners. However, I do investigate major historic properties and commercial sites. Lately, I have been doing almost exclusively dark entity cases in the process of infestation and oppression of homeowners and my experience in theis area is now extensive. My organization has been the only group to ever get permission to investigate Fort Macon and Currituck Lighthouse.