Paranormal Phenomena/Curious about a bright blue light

Question
Hi Robert
I just wanted to ask your opinion on something that happened a few nights ago.
I am quite intuitive and have quite a lot of premonition dreams, insights and spirit visions etc, but this recent occurrence has me baffled.
I was getting my 9yr old daughter ready for bed, I was sat in her room and she was in her doorway, messing about avoiding lights out as they do!
I suddenly seen a very bright light, the size of a tennis ball, coming from her chest/heart area.
It was a solid ball with a fading glow surrounding it and was a very bright LED blue colour.
I double glanced and both times it remained clearly visible and so I instantly surmised it must be her little LED torch she has and she must have it switched on and in her pyjama pocket.

I asked her to turn the torch off and get into bed and she said she didn't have the torch. As I stood up to go out the room and looked at her again, the light had disappeared and I then realised her torch was on the side and her pocket was empty.

I've tried to explain the light in everyday terms, but can't come up with any logical explanation. I get migraines and see the tell tale shadow lights, but this was nothing like that, it was a definite ball of bright light, in a stationary point yet moving in situ as she moved, as though emitting from her rather than in front of her?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, many thanks.

Answer
Hello Gem and thank you for writing. You kind of have me stumped on this one. I can possibly say that it was a spirit energy near her and beings you say that you may have some sensitivity to the spirit world, you may be able to easily see some Energy orbs as this definitely sounds like and energy orb to me for sure. But without other Collaborating evidence it is hard to tell.

Has there been any other "spirit" type energy that you have noticed of recent that could possibly be associated with this occurrence?

Paranormal Phenomena

Robert E Reid