Paranormal Phenomena/Deceased father?

Hi, My father passes away in November of last year at the age of 79. We always had a close relationship and of course I was saddened to haave him go, but I realize that we all do. Since his passing I have had uneasy feelings. There are noises, always at 3 in the morning. I am a light sleeper and ghave lived in this house for over 20 years. Is my dad here?

Hi Jennifer,

Yes, your father is visiting. Some of the sounds you're hearing are natural environmental events. He's visited you about six times since his passing.

He crossed quickly and he's checking in on you but not overtly interfering with your life. This is the usual behavior of loving relatives. Such ascended souls move behind the scenes and do not scare you or make you fearful with intrusive paranormal activities.

Pray for more obvious signs that he's okay and you may get something more definitive happen. He would like you to "move" beyond your grief and begin something different in your life. If moving to another place is an option, he wants you to do it.

Paranormal Phenomena

Christine Gentry

Paranormal guestions are my speciality; ghosts, demons, dark entities, astral lifeforms, hauntings, management of your psychic gifts, help for psychic children, etc. I have researched hundreds of paranormal hotspots and assisted private clients in freeing their home of unwanted spiritual phenomena. My organization specializes in extreme hauntings or nonhuman presences. I use my skills to research, document,and identify spiritual energies through field research. I also assist in the removal of any unwanted spirits so people may continue their lives free of fear or oppression.

I am a psychologist, parapsychologist and professional Medium. I am also the Director of East Coast Hauntings Organization (ECHO)for 12 years. My scientific team is staffed by well experienced investigators and consultants: two psychologists, veterinarian, Certified Medical Technician, Office Administrator, retired marine, retired army officer,Computer Software Engineer,and ordained minister.

I am a published author of nine fiction or nonfiction books over thirty years. Publishers include: MacFarland Publishing, Kalmbach Publishing, Greenberg Publishing,and Poisoned Pen Press.

I have a B.A. in Psychology and attained the title of Certified Angel Therapy Medium under the personal tuteledge of International Psychic Doreen Virtue.

Most of my clients are private home owners. However, I do investigate major historic properties and commercial sites. Lately, I have been doing almost exclusively dark entity cases in the process of infestation and oppression of homeowners and my experience in theis area is now extensive. My organization has been the only group to ever get permission to investigate Fort Macon and Currituck Lighthouse.