Paranormal Phenomena/elderly sick moms is seeing an angel

Question
My very religious greek orthodox ninety year old mom is currently in the hospital. While she is presently in no danger of dying (that we know of) she is very weak with congestive heart failure. She tells us that she is seeing the same angel when she closes her eyes. She can describe her to a tee. She is draped in light, her hair is white, her face is downcast so not visible and her arms are outstretched towards heaven. My mom, a very difficult woman and pretty hard nosed, cries like a child after this experience. She is saying she cries because the angel is so beautiful. My mom has always known things and seen things. We are wondering what this means now. Any  help you could give us would be very comforting. Thank you.

Answer
Dear friend,
     How are you? It is very common for some people especiallyladies to see spirits and their ancestors towards the end of life. It is always good spirits come to visit them either they had a good or bad life. The spirit comes to protect them, to give them hop. The spirit comes to help them to realize their sins and gave them a chance to change and to become good before they move on to their next world. Also some times people are very sensitive to nature and spirit, so they might see spirits and supernatural things. Now, remember, none of these signs can tell us how long our life is. Only God knows how long we all live.
My prayers are always with you and your family. Feel free to contact me at any time.
God bless you.
Mathew,s

Paranormal Phenomena

sinoj mathew