Paranormal Phenomena/elderly sick moms is seeing an angel

Please Please help us with this. My mom is 89 years old and had always been a little clairvoyant,I myself have seen ghosts and my grandmother used to read greek coffee cups. We are very spiritual, and are of Greek Orthodox descent.
 My mom is very sick but not, as they say, at deaths door that we know of. She is in the hospital and is repeatedly telling us that she is seeing a big angel with curly blonde or white hair looking down at her. She seems to be shrouded in white with no hands or feet visible. Her wings are not visible but she has a thin crown on her hair. Recently my mom had also started seeing small angels. child like angels.
When I was 11 my uncle died and he appeared to me in the form of a vision watching over my mom as she said in deep thought of him. He looked exactly as she described with the shroud and the pose. Not sure if there is a connection.
Any help you can give us would be so comforting. My mom is becoming obsessed with the thought of this angel who appears to her whenever she closes her eyes.
Do you know of a specific angel who may look like this? Or why an angel may be visiting my  mom now?
Please any light you could shed on this would mean the world to my family.

Hello Paula,

The small, child-like angels, are called cherubs.  The tall angel, with or without her wings, is probably your mother's personal guardian angel.  She is from the group governed over by Archangel Michael.  Your mother can call her anything she likes, she'll answer to Michael, or Michelle, or .. if she wants to .. she can ask her angel to tell her the name it chose for her to know it by?  That angel doesn't visit, its around us all the time, from before we are born, to after we walk into heaven.

What might be happening is that, as your mother gets older, her energy changes and its easier for her to see beings like angels.  That's normal.  It might also mean that its getting near time for her to cross into heaven, whether she is sick or not.  Her angel will be there to guide her safely Home.  

It's nice to know your uncle was watching over your mother back then, he'll also be watching over her now.  Again, that's normal and nothing to be worried about.  Family do not stop loving us just because they die.  Love is eternal.

Tell your mother it's just fine for her to talk to her angels if she wants to.  They'll tell her why they are there.  There are no secrets in heaven, and none between us and our angels.

Love & Peace

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra

I can answer questions about ghosts, spirits, elementals, angels, demons and fallen angels, healing and counselling related to metaphysical and spiritual issues. I answer from my experience, my knowledge, and what I have been taught over my lifetime. I recognise that there is no such thing as a 'expert' in this field, there is far too much to know, even when we specialise.

I have seen spirits, ghosts, elementals, angels, fallen angels and demons all my life. I have worked as a Spirit Rescuer, or ghostbuster, for the past 20 years, in Australia and around the world. I have helped people find solutions for hauntings, and other nastier problems, for the past 27 years. Sometimes the solutions are as simple as having your house blessed by a minister of your church, or having a medium (someone who can talk to ghosts) come into the house and help the ghost go into a healing place, and sometimes it takes a little more work, which I can do for you, in person if you are near where I live, or 'remotely', which means that I can reach across the world (and have done with great success for the whole 14 years I've been on the internet) and clear your home or business for you. You don't have to be religious for these choices to work, it is all about the energy. Having your house blessed changes the structure of the energy of the household, clearing accumulated emotions of all the people who reside there, and any that have lived there before. It can be done by a minister, or by smudging .. but should be done by someone who knows what they are doing. For more information see my personal webpages.

Internet - my ghostly site. - my spiritual site with my book about the fall of the angels, among other things - the Question and Answer pages where I do the same work as here among other varied conversations

I have studied Anthropology and Theology at university. I have studied mythology and the paranormal since a small child. I am also a Reiki Master Teacher, Metaphysical Healer and Spiritual Counsellor.

The gift of thanks from so many people around the world has always been my reward

The list is long, and totally confidential.