Paranormal Phenomena/Glass breaking

Greg Pocha wrote at 2013-01-03 15:04:54
Hi, I am Greg Pocha, another expert here in the category of Paranormal Phenomena. Winged Wolf... two thumbs up on the answer! Sometimes the "normal" is downright weird - but that does not make it "paranormal". Good work on giving the most rational and logical answer first!

Paranormal Phenomena

Winged Wolf

I have knowledge and experience with psi (psychic) abilities, spirit entities, and other unusual energy phenomena. I will urge you to consider both mundane and metaphysical explanations and solutions, as sometimes a thump in the attic is a ghost, but often it's just a squirrel. I also have knowledge and experience with topics related to real vampirism, therianthropy, and otherkin.

I have over 20 years of experience in energy working practices and psionics, and I create construct entities for a living.

The Psion Guild

I have written "Beginning Psionics: A Psionics Training Manual", and "The Care and Feeding of Vampires: An Energy-Workers' Guide to Real Vampirism", both of which are published through Lulu and have received excellent reviews.

Extensively self-taught and mentored by other experienced practitioners in this field.