Paranormal Phenomena/ghost

Question
Hi    I         been  living   in  a haunted  house  for   11years  and    no  one  believe   me   I   got    prove  there  is  ghosts    and  a   video

Answer
Hi Joe,

I live in a semi-haunted house, and have talked to hundreds of ghosts over the years.  The ghost here comes and goes to suit itself, and mainly appears to my husband, although I have seen her near our back door.  Plenty of people believe in ghosts, and have experience with them.  What would you like to do with your video, some people load them up on to places like You-tube.  You could go and have a look?

Love & Peace
Ama

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra