Paranormal Phenomena/Glass breaking

This started a few days ago. I was putting away a glass dish and it broke. But the weird part is that I wasn't touching it when it broke. It was sitting innocently on the self! Then on new years eve I was in the kitchen with my mom and she handed me a glass dish, which promptly broke upon contact with my skin. But just a few minutes ago I was sitting at the kitchen sink washing my hands and a glass exploded. There is no other word for what happened. It was sitting on the shelf one moment. And the next it was in a thousand little pieces all over my kitchen! I have lived in this house for almost eleven years! Nothing like this has ever happened before! What is going on?

Here are some of the reasons why this happens:

In other words, long term use increase tiny fractures in the glass, until they accumulate to the point where it just falls apart.  We've all had these experiences. :)

Paranormal Phenomena

Winged Wolf

I have knowledge and experience with psi (psychic) abilities, spirit entities, and other unusual energy phenomena. I will urge you to consider both mundane and metaphysical explanations and solutions, as sometimes a thump in the attic is a ghost, but often it's just a squirrel. I also have knowledge and experience with topics related to real vampirism, therianthropy, and otherkin.

I have over 20 years of experience in energy working practices and psionics, and I create construct entities for a living.

The Psion Guild

I have written "Beginning Psionics: A Psionics Training Manual", and "The Care and Feeding of Vampires: An Energy-Workers' Guide to Real Vampirism", both of which are published through Lulu and have received excellent reviews.

Extensively self-taught and mentored by other experienced practitioners in this field.