Paranormal Phenomena/goast activity

We recently moved into a gutted out remolded apartment. and have experienced things unusual. this morning we woke up to all the cant doors open. When we went to bed they were closed. how can we find the history of the property we live at. thank you

Your local library should have all the county records for you to research your property; howver, in some cites, the county records can be kept in a separate building or even within town hall. I'd do some asking around for what the case is in your area. You might need to head to the county seat of your local county to find it.
Off-hand, if you mean "cabinet" doors, maybe the latches are worn out and need replacing.

Paranormal Phenomena

William Uchtman

I`ve been reading books about ghosts for a long time and have seen numerous movies about them as well. I can point out what is more likely, what is unlikely and site true examples from the subject. I have also been writing fictional ghost stories off and on since high school. I have been keeping a comprehensive listing of haunted sites for a long time and have visited a few local haunted sites in my area. I do not consider myself a ghost hunter or ghost researcher. I have no college or univerity training in the subject, but I have postulated a few personal theories about the phenomenon. I recently published the book, "Volunteer Ghosts," about ghosts in Tennessee. Another thing, because ghost shows are becoming so popular, I'm getting deluged with messages from people thinking they have ghosts. Please try to bust your own experiences before asking me about them. So many people who believe in ghosts and experience things want proof so much that they are coming to me for answers. Please check your grammar and proofread your messages too. I can't understand what you're asking if your questions aren't legibly precise. Don't make me try to decipher your message. Keep your messages short and to the point! Do not post long rambling inquiries! I do not know anything about demonology; no questions about evil spirits or possession. That has nothing to do with ghosts or haunted houses.

I have had very brief exposure in doing field work; I hope to get back into it someday.

Author of the books, "Volunteer Ghosts" and "Ghosts Coast to Coast"

Personal Research and Limited Field Work