Paranormal Phenomena/guides

Dear Greg Pocha
I was looking on the internet and happened to find a question from a person called Carl Ireton about seeing hes guide. I have been looking for something like this for a while, as last year, I had a couple of very strange paranormal encounters with people from another plane (sorry thats how I prefer to think of them, ) and eventually after some frightening experiences, I was left with a couple of spirit guides, or one guide, and one friend, apparently, an associate, who I trust and who are with me ALL THE TIME!  They are helping me now write this e-mail.  I am going to London hopefully to take part in a study with a parapsychology team attached to one of the London Universities, and even after repeated questioning, my guides will not tell me the reason why they are with me, only that it is part of a "New Transition'.  I have never been particularly  involved in the psychic world, although I have meditated for years, and I have never taken  drugs. In all other senses, I am normal.     In my endeavors to understand what is going on, I wonder if Carl Ireton has similar experiences to mine, as I do feel quite alone in this,  and my guides have encouraged me to find these similar experiences.  I understand that you may have a lot of crank emails, so would be willing to speak to you if that would give you a better understanding of me - I think you would find me very normal!  I am hoping very much to hear back from you, and pelase send Carl my email if you think it would be useful,
Thank you for your help,

Hi Sara,

I looked over the questions and answers that took place between the person that you mentioned. Continued correspondence did not take place so what you've read is all that there is to the story. As for the letters from cranks (crackpots?) they are fortunately few and far between. It is part of the territory. To be honest there are probably more posing as professionals in this field than there are from the general public. You sound like a normal well adjusted person with a good question.

In answer to your question regarding spirit guides and why they are with you I can only say that we all have spirit guides, guardians and gate keepers. The vast majority of people do not see or other wise sense them, but that does not mean that they are not there. Another reason that we are unaware of them is that they do not as a rule interfere with our freewill or freedom of choice.

If you have become "tuned in" to them you are lucky and perhaps your meditation has paid off in benefits that you did not expect, that being able to know your guides. You ask why are they with you... because that is their role. You have tuned in to their "frequency" just as one would tune into a radio frequency. We all have guides, however we are not all tuned in. Just because the radio is off doesn't mean that the stations aren't on the air.  

As that was the scope of your question, I will end the reply here. As you will be soon in London working with the parapsychology team, I imagine that more answers to your questions and concerns will be awaiting you there. Good luck and take care,  

Paranormal Phenomena

Greg Pocha

Ghosts - Hauntings - Paranormal & Preternatural Phenomena - Parapsychology - Death/Afterlife Studies

Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies (Eidolon Project Canada)

Mr.Pocha will not accept Donations, "Prestige Points" or Ratings.

Greg shares his experience and knowledge as a special consultant on All Experts to help people find educated and unbiased answers from a professional in the field. He will be happy to answer your questions on the following subjects:Greg is the head of the Eidolon Project Canada, one of Canada's largest and best established Paranormal Investigation organizations. He and his team of professional investigators spend hours investigating hauntings and analyzing their findings. He has helped people internationally understand and deal with their paranormal activity. When giving an answer through All Experts the questioner can expect to be treated as an individual and given a thought out educated reply that will take in different aspects regarding their unique situation.

Greg Pocha is the Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies for the Eidolon Project Canada. Mr. Pocha is also a leading authority on 'Spectral Profiling'. He has been actively researching and investigating the paranormal in relation to ghosts, hauntings, paranormal activity, parapsychology, psychical research and other closely related areas as a professional since 1999 although his interest and study of the paranormal goes back nearly a half century. He is one of the founders of 'Eidolon Project Canada', an organization that researchs and investigates hauntings at no cost to their clients. Besides studying the subjects that most people consider 'paranormal', Greg also studies subjects such as Near Death Experiences, and other scientific areas. Greg has instructed the Paranormal Studies course for Edmonton Public School's Adult Continuing Education department. He has also given seminars for Edmonton Public Libraries programs. Greg continues adding to his knowledge through study and his continued active involvement in research and investigations of hauntings throughout his home province of Alberta, Canada. Mr. Pocha has been called in to offer his expertise and assist in independent investigations. His input and opinions are sought after and respected.

Greg is currently writing his first book, "BEYOND: Recognition {Ghosts, Hauntings and Spectral Profiling}". Note: This is an actual book, not a vanity published e-book.

Outside of practical hands-on experience and field work for over a decade, Greg owns a private reference library approaching 1,000 books dealing with the paranormal, ghosts, hauntings, parapsychology, physics, medical and other related subject. Here is a subject sampling of this extensive library:GHOSTS - HAUNTINGS - POLTERGEIST - CLASSICAL & QUANTUM THEORY - ENCYCLOPEDIAS / DICTIONARIES / ANTHOLOGIES on PARANORMAL STUDIES - TEXTS on PARAPSYCHOLOGY - DEMONOLOGY - CASE STUDIES - INVESTIGATIVE TECHNIQUES - HISTORY / MYTHOLOGY of GHOSTS - THANATOLOGY - NEAR DEATH STUDIES - HOSPICE CARE - PSYCHICAL STUDIES - BEHAVIORAL PSYCHOLOGY - etc.. Authors include: Sigmund Freud, Carl Jung, Albert Einstein, Stephan Hawking, Paul Davis, Carl Sagan, Allison DuBois, James van Praagh, Derek Achora, John Robert Columbo, Dr.Raymond Moody Jr., Dr.Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, Dr. Maurice Rawlings, Dr.Melvin Morse, Dr.Janis Amatuzio, Dr. Kenneth Ring, Dr. Jeffrey Long, Harry Price, Hans Holzer, Andrew Lang, Ed & Lorraine Warren, A.Arthur Findlay, Nandor Fudor, Colin Wilson, Plato, DeCarte, Nietzshce, This ever growing library is available should references need to be made to help in answering your questions. Greg's on-going education in the paranormal and parapsychology fields is unending.

Due to confidentiality agreements made with our clients guaranteeing their anonymity, I can not list past/current clients. All of our investigations are refered to by case number only. Personal information regarding our clients is privileged.