Paranormal Phenomena/hearing a bell ringing what does it mean

Question
The other nite me and my husband were out in the front yard talking about 1am We had just got news that my youngest son who is 19 is about to be a father.  We were sitting out on the front porch of our house talking when I noticed that there was a bell ringing.  My Husband also heard it.  When we first noticed the sound of the bell it was loud and then when we realized it was ringing it got kept ringing but got faint until it just stopped.  There was no wind not even my wind chimes were moving.  I have never heard this bell sound before or thereafter. My mother says its an omen.  I am trying to make sense of it.

Answer
Hi Sheila,
First of all, congratulations and thank you for contacting me with your concerns. I want to let you know that I will be answering you question in detail tomorrow as I want to be able to give it the time that it deserves and I am just in the process of trying up an investigation tonight. Please look out for a follow up reply. Thank you for understanding.
Ciao for now,

Paranormal Phenomena

Greg Pocha