Paranormal Phenomena/Knocking

Last night I was in my closet hanging my clothes and this familiar knocking came from the floor right where I standing. I can feel the vibration from it. It didn't just happen here it happened in other houses I've been in and before it happened there is like a quick white flash of light. Do you have an idea of what the knocking is?

Hi Vanessa,

This is more than likely just a acknowledgment of a presence. It's just trying to get your attention. Maybe spook you. It is likely that you are a bit sensitive to the spiritual. A flash of light usually, based on my experience, precedes a "happening". Probably something that follows you around if it is doing the same thing in different houses. Nothing particularly dangerous. Just maybe a little annoying. But you don't want to give it the time of day cause you don't want to encourage it. If it startles you you can simply authoritatively just say something like "Get outta here!" (Think about a ump calling the batter out.) Helps bolster a feeling of confidence in you at the same time you are telling whatever it is that you do not abide it's presence and, well, you want it gone from you.

Again, nothing to be particularly frightened of. Just don't encourage it because it's kind of like a stray. You feed it, give it attention and it's going to follow you more.

Hope this helps. If it gets any worse or anything changes feel free to follow up with me and keep me in the loop. If I need to clarify anything as well.

Thanks! God Bless and Happy New Year!  

Paranormal Phenomena

Adam Aubrey Cornelison

To be intellectually honest, there are no experts in this field of study. You cannot have an expert in such a subjective field as this. There is no litmus test to prove ones knowledge. With that being said, I can draw off my experience and study to answer questions that pertain to demonology, poltergeist activity, telekinesis, residual haunting, intelligent haunting, etc. Any answers that I do not know, which, none of us know ALL the answers, I will be glad to use my resources to find you the answer you are looking for.

My experience with the paranormal dates back to my childhood. The homes where my grandparents and great grandparents lived underwent much paranormal phenomena. Fear eventually gave way to curiosity and eventually study. In 2008 after having first hand encounters at my home, I decided to begin my own investigations group. We later merged with G.R.A.S.P. which is now being compared to that of T.A.P.S. or The Atlantic Paranormal Society. I have since founded a Christian based ministry dedicated to helping those who are experiencing negative phenomena.

G.R.A.S.P. (Greater Research of Apparitional Sightings and the Paranormal)* Fear Not Ministries, Founder *The opinions and advice expressed by myself is not necessarily shared or endorsed by GRASP.

I have taken several courses although there is no particular accreditation recognized in this field of study at the present time.