Paranormal Phenomena/nickles

Question
for several months now I have been finding nickles everywhere. In parking . lots washers at the laundomat,my car, on the ground in my yard, just every where. Nickles have no spacific meaning to me or family. Im just very curious as this is new to me and I have collected 20+ dollars in nickles since Dec. Why only nickles Not quarters or dimes just nickles. Please can you help me. Normally I wouldn't pay much attention to this but its a constant occurence. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciasted.

Answer
Hello Sheila,

Your question ended up in our question pool today, although you sent it to someone sometime ago.

There's an old saying 'pennies from heaven'.  The closest thing to a small british coin (penny) is the american nickle .. so you are getting 'pennies' from heaven, and the message is usually that someone in heaven is trying to get your attention, to remind you that life is abundant and can be full of love and fun.

Was there anyone in your life who used to toss you a nickle, or small change, perhaps a grandparent .. who might like you to know they are still around, although they are not alive anymore?  It could also be your angels.  In that case, what happened in December before the nickles started turning up .. did you ask the angels for help?

Love & Peace
Ama Nazra

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra