Paranormal Phenomena/Can places have auras?

I'm not completely sure if you are the one who can help me with my question but here it goes.

I have a friend who is very much into the spiritual stuff and we've had a few conversations about spirits and other things.  One night she told me about seeing auras and how everyone has one.  she even tried teaching me how to see auras myself.  I tried it to see what I can see and everything but was not sure if I was able to see anything.  I do notice that places seem to have some kind of energy to them I guess depending on the time of day and who's there. I've noticed that, a few times while hanging around my apartment's pool during the summer, the air seemed to have some kind of orange or yellow glow to it.  There were other time when I've experienced this type of thing as well.  I've noticed some other color or shade when with someone or walking by myself.  Sometimes it would be dark or blue.  Others would be more of a calm pastel pink type of color.

This got me thinking can places have auras as well?  Or are they only reserved for living things?

Hello Anthony,

Living things express energy outwards all the time.  That energy accumulates, unless its deliberately cleared out, where people congregate .. like pools and buildings and churches, and supermarkets .. and just about anywhere.

And then we have Mother Earth who produces her own energy, and all the elemental beings that look after her .. they also produce energy .. which gathers just as human energy does, and gives a place a certain 'feeling', positive or negative depending on the events here .. just think of all the Civil War sites that people visit over there that are said to be 'haunted' .. and they are, not just by ghosts, but by the 'memory of pain and fear'.

So yes, places have auras .. and the older the place, the more it was occupied by humans, the stronger the aura can be.

It sounds to me that you can see auras too.  When you look at a person most people see the physical aura, which usually extends about 2" from the body of the person, and then the rest of aura (7 layers in all) extends up to 20' depending on the good health of the person.  The physical aura is usually a very pale colour.   A good aura reader can tell you all about yourself, mind, body, spirit, past, present and future, from the energy that is written in your aura.  The colours are created by the person's chakra system, and change constantly.

Wishing you a lovely day,
Love & Peace

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra

I can answer questions about ghosts, spirits, elementals, angels, demons and fallen angels, healing and counselling related to metaphysical and spiritual issues. I answer from my experience, my knowledge, and what I have been taught over my lifetime. I recognise that there is no such thing as a 'expert' in this field, there is far too much to know, even when we specialise.

I have seen spirits, ghosts, elementals, angels, fallen angels and demons all my life. I have worked as a Spirit Rescuer, or ghostbuster, for the past 20 years, in Australia and around the world. I have helped people find solutions for hauntings, and other nastier problems, for the past 27 years. Sometimes the solutions are as simple as having your house blessed by a minister of your church, or having a medium (someone who can talk to ghosts) come into the house and help the ghost go into a healing place, and sometimes it takes a little more work, which I can do for you, in person if you are near where I live, or 'remotely', which means that I can reach across the world (and have done with great success for the whole 14 years I've been on the internet) and clear your home or business for you. You don't have to be religious for these choices to work, it is all about the energy. Having your house blessed changes the structure of the energy of the household, clearing accumulated emotions of all the people who reside there, and any that have lived there before. It can be done by a minister, or by smudging .. but should be done by someone who knows what they are doing. For more information see my personal webpages.

Internet - my ghostly site. - my spiritual site with my book about the fall of the angels, among other things - the Question and Answer pages where I do the same work as here among other varied conversations

I have studied Anthropology and Theology at university. I have studied mythology and the paranormal since a small child. I am also a Reiki Master Teacher, Metaphysical Healer and Spiritual Counsellor.

The gift of thanks from so many people around the world has always been my reward

The list is long, and totally confidential.