Paranormal Phenomena/question

Question
i have a general question regarding if a dark spirit can enter a body during coitus? i have a history of a man who was not a good person and died. anyways while with my partner i swear i heard a growl all of a sudden everything got so intense and i heard a scream or as if something broke open i ended up jumping out of fear and this is all during our time together.  wonder if it's possible something went in him? or was i imagining it? ive never had anything like that happen before especially not in the moment.

thanks.

Answer
Its rare, but it can happen. I dont know enough info to tell for sure, but watch for changes in personality or strange markings or sounds. Also both of you should get some sea salt and put it in bath water and take regular baths. If it gets to be an issue email me at supernatural.services@gmail.com

Paranormal Phenomena

Ashad Gupat