Paranormal Phenomena/Spirit guide

Hi Ashley, thank you so much for this!
I hope you can help me in understanding bit more my situation here. I am going trough a very spiritual phase, I believe it is getting stronger and stronger. I am writing because I d love to know if my spirit guide trying to contact me in my dreams?
Just last night I had this dream; i was receiving a phone call, I took the phone and saw my boss name on the screen, I felt overwhelmed thinking he wanted to ask me to do more stuff (he is very demanding and inpatient), so I was undecided about picking up, eventually I did and instead it was my spirit guide talking to me. It was a male and he introduced himself as my spirit guide, I think he was not alone, because he was talking in plural. I know he told me something in the dream, probably commented some situations or gave advices, but I don't know because I don't remember what he told me. I was wondering if this was just a dream? Or my spirit guide was trying to reach me out for real? and if so, I d love to know what he wanted to say, and who is he. I feel bit confused, hope you can help me! thank you so much! Take care, Silvia

Good Afternoon Silvia,

You are most welcome, I am always here to help in any way that I can. So, thank you for contacting me through, it is a pleasure to meet you and as always, I will do my very best to help you with your question.

Firstly, if you are currently going through a Spiritual Transition, I am pleased that you are aware of this as it indicates to me that you are a spiritual person and perhaps a little more open to the understanding of what you are experiencing, which also helps me in answering your question.

Okay, let's begin by addressing this dream of yours and I'll tell you also about 'Sleep State Phenomena'.

Sleep State Phenomena manifests itself in a wide range of different events, including emotional/psychological phenomena and also physical phenomena. It occurs because when we are in our 'Sleep State', we are open to and ultimately more susceptible to spiritual intervention. As a spiritualist, I can tell you that when sleeping, we receive healing from Spirit and Spirits draw closer to us (including our Guardian Angels or Spirit Guides) to protect us whilst in our vulnerable Sleep State and to provide us with guidance or direction in the form of answers through visions (just like in your dream).

I can't say exactly that what you experienced was spiritual intervention from your Spirit Guide but as a Spiritualist, it certainly would seem possible to me from what you have told me.

A Spiritual Transition is when we progress to a higher spiritual level. This occurs when our understanding of spiritual events increases and I believe that although our Guardian Angels and Spirit Guides are with us and helping us always, they will only make themselves know to us in such a way when we are ready to accept their presence (which I know you have already done).

With this in mind, it is possible that you are currently elevating to a higher spiritual level and that you are now ready to make contact with your Spirit Guide or Guardian Angel and that this dream of yours was in-fact their way of making contact with you.

If you would like to talk to me more about Spiritual Transitions or Sleep State Phenomena, please let me know, it can be quite daunting to take all the information in and can be confusing so please forgive me if I haven't explained it in a way which you can understand.

With regards to the information which you say your Spirit Guide gave you, if you don't remember, don't worry. Sometimes all we need to remember is the most important information and if it is important then given time, I know that your Spirit Guide could well be in contact again in a similar way to remind you of this information.

(Just to let you know, as I'm writing this, my fingers are getting faster and faster and is not unusual, this information is not from me but from my Spirit Guide in-fact). The information which you were given, might not be for you to know now, but something for the future. Sometimes, we are told information by our Spirit Guides but don't actually need to remember ourselves as our sub-conscience is powerful enough to remember this information which may later become apparent when we need it.

I am quite overwhelmed by my own Spirit Guide at this point Silvia (no joke, I'm actually shaking) and must say that you are talking to me because you were directed towards me. Spirit will always direct us towards the right people and places during our spiritual journey, you did not contact me today by accident.

Now that's out of the way, as for finding out who your Spirit Guide is or what they wanted to say, I don't believe in interrupting the natural course of events but it is possible by contacting a reputable Medium who could try and contact your Spirit Guide and tell you more information about them.

I have a professional Medium (who doesn't charge) who works with me and I highly recommend her in-fact, if you cannot find a Medium yourself, please do let me know and I will give you her details so that you can get in touch with her as I believe she could help you further with this.

You can contact me directly (without as a 'middle man') via my official website at, you can email me at and you can also call me on my 24hr Spiritual Phenomena Support Helpline which is 07789 419 321 or if you are calling from outside the UK, call (+44) 7789 419 321 and I would be more than happy to help you with any further questions you have.

I need to go and ground myself now, my fingers haven't typed this fast in a long time :-).

I hope that I have been able to shed some light onto this for you and I know that it is a lot to take in but I am always more than happy to help you.

Thank you again Silvia for contacting me and I look forward to hearing from you again but if not, may love, light and Spirit be with you always!

Your Friend,

Paranormal Phenomena

Ashley Redfern

Ashley Redfern is recognised in the U.K as a Spiritual Phenomena Specialist and is a leading Investigator, Interventionist, Researcher, Adviser and Spiritual Counsellor with over 450+ global clients. He is also a co-founder/guide for the Rainbows of Light Spiritual Centre (RLSC) which unites local spiritualist professionals who together, provide a wide range of spiritual events and professional services to raise money for local charities. Ashley works as an independent professional, developing a clearer and more in-depth approach to his work through private research and by working with other professionals within the spiritual field. Ashley acknowledges that there are no "experts" within the Spiritual or Paranormal fields. He speaks from his own personal experiences, by his in-depth research and from many years of working within the Spiritual field. He is a kind, friendly, genuine, down to earth and completely confidential individual. Through, Ashley aims to provide you with professional, trustworthy and friendly online support and advice concerning all aspects of spiritual phenomena caused by Spiritual Energies and Spirit Entities in addition to analyzing photo's, video's and EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomena) recordings. With the full support of his extensive network of associate professionals, Ashley is also well connected so could redirect you towards one of his trusted and recognised associates if you should require additional intervention within another spiritual field. ASHLEY REDFERN DOES NOT ACCEPT RATINGS OR PRESTIGE POINTS BUT QUESTIONERS ARE WELCOME TO SEND ANY COMMENTS OR TESTIMONIALS TO ASHLEY@ASHLEYREDFERN.COM Find out more about Ashley on his official website at

From a young age, Ashley began exploring his interests in all aspects of the paranormal and began networking with other local paranormal groups with whom he explored the unexplained. Ashley founded his own paranormal group within his hometown of Worthing, West Sussex, United Kingdom in 2008 which today still remains one of the UKs fastest growing paranormal organisations. Whilst working with his paranormal society, Ashley discovered just how controversial the paranormal field is, being made up of so many different beliefs and practices which he did not agree with and so he left the society in the capable hands of its most senior members and began working as an independent professional. Ashley has since discovered new methods of investigating and intervening with spiritual phenomena as well as developing what he considers to be a better, clearer and more in-depth understanding of the field. Ashley has applied his own skills, knowledge and passion for the subject which are now adopted by others who follow in his footsteps. Ashley is proud to be known today for his research, skills, passion and devotion to the spiritual field and is the a co-founder of the Rainbows of Light Spiritual Centre, U.K. Ashley's skills, experience and knowledge stem from his own personal experiences, research and from many years of working within the field. Ashley works with other selected professionals within the spiritual field including recognised Mediums, Healers and also dedicates most of his work to aid charities around the world.

Rainbows of Light Spiritual Centre, U.K

Paranormal Magazine, Chat Magazine, Ghost! Magazine, Focus Magazine, LifeBite (Blog), Scribd (Blog), (Blog), Irish Independant (Ireland Newspaper), The Sun (UK Newspaper), Littlehampton Gazette (UK Newspaper) and Worthing Herald (UK Newspaper)

No formal governing body exists to educate those who study this subject or to enforce a set standard of practices and so it is the responsibility of other professionals within the field to form together and act in the best interest of the subject. Ashley has been evaluated and recognised by his independent peers and clientele to acknowledge his skills, knowledge and professionalism within the spiritual field and genuine references are available upon request. Independent Research & Provision of Client Services witnessed by accomplished third party individuals and genuine references are available upon request, Recognition of professionalism and knowledge within the spiritual field (evaluated and presented by third party independent peers within the spiritual field), OCR A-Level in Critical Thinking. Genuine testimonials are available on Ashley's Official Website

Ashley does not divulge any client information.