Paranormal Phenomena/Spirits

Question
My daughter (18) and I (35) both have spirits around us. My daughter more so than I. Is there any way of knowing who (family member) is around us? My daughter gets woken at night by spirits all the time. Is there a reason why this is happening?

thanks

Answer
Hello Shannon,

Thank you for contacting me on AllExperts.com, it is a pleasure to meet you and you're welcome, I am here to help in any way that I can.

It is quite normal for there to be an increase in spiritual phenomena surrounding and affecting your daughter due to her age when her hormone levels are high, creating a high amount of energy to which these spirits are drawn but rest assured, there is no cause for concern here based on the information which you have provided me.

Is there any way of knowing who (family member) is around us? Well firstly, if there are indeed active spirit entities or energies around you, it might not necessarily be that of a family member but yes there is a way of knowing. Ouija Boards are a proven affective tool used to communicate with spirits however, I would not recommend them unless you know how to use one correctly as they can be very tricky and in some cases even dangerous to use of not used correctly and could as a result, make phenomena worse!

Personally, I would recommend that you seek a reputable Medium who is experienced in communicating with any spirits that might be around you and your daughter. This is very effective and safer method, the skills of the individual Medium of course would effect just how successful and accurate the answers are so check around carefully.

Now, as for your daughter being woken at night by spirits, this type of phenomena may be psychological, physical phenomena or both. I would need some more detailed information with regard to this to be able to make a better informed decision on why I think this would be happening in your case. However, I can tell you that commonly, spirits affect us more so when we are in our 'sleep state' as we are more susceptible to them and as such, they can affect us more directly when we are vulnerable like this.

Of course there is no apparent cause for concern unless phenomena is really starting to affect your daughter in a way which causes her any physical, emotional or psychological affects.

I will also say that it is generally believed that (and research supports that) spirits can deliberately cause physical effects on our environment to attract our attention as they might be trying to communicate. If a spirit is trying to communicate with you and/or your daughter, a medium can also help you and of course the spirit(s) by conveying any messages. In most cases when the message has been successfully conveyed, phenomena tends to stop.

Emotional and psychological phenomena is very different from physical phenomena and I see them as personal attacks in an attempt to influence or affect us. People don't realise just how potentially harmful that type of phenomena can be and if this is the case, I would do something about it.

Like I said before, there is no reason to be concerned based on the information that you have provided me but if you would like me to provide you with a more informed professional opinion regarding any phenomena which might be waking your daughter at night, then please do let me know some more details and I will do my very best to answer it for you to the best of my ability.

Well, I hope that I have been able to answer your question and been able to shed some light onto the matter for you.

I would like to thank you again for contacting me on AllExperts.com and may love, light and peace be with you and your daughter always.

If you require any further professional opinions from myself, please do not hesitate to contact me either here on AllExperts.com or directly via my official website at www.ashleyredfern.com and I look forward to hearing from you again if you do.  

Paranormal Phenomena

Ashley Redfern