Paranormal Phenomena/zeitun apparition picture

Question
Hi Greg,
thanks for the refrence to the rhine answer from last question.
anyhow, I want to send you some pictures of the zeitun apparition with a correspondance between me and the ASSAP about it.
how can I send that to you?
thanks,
hashem

Answer
Hello Hashem,

Thank you for considering me, but I have little interest in religious apparitions. It falls outside of both my area of expertise and professional interest. Paranormal phenomena has many branches and there are those who dip their toes in ALL of the waters. I prefer to submerge my self in but a few - I prefer to specialize. I do not wish to be a Jack of all trades and a master of none. I thank you for your understanding.
Take care,

Paranormal Phenomena

Greg Pocha