Paranormal Phenomena/Orbs.

Question
We notice in pictures that we have taken in our house orbs appear in some of them.
We have used three different cameras in various occasions in the span of one year.
My wife want to know whether is this bad.
Please we would like to know, thanking you in advance.

Deivis.

Answer
Hi Deivis,

Thanks for your question. Orbs are a unsettled issue among the paranormal community. Some say spirits. Others say environmental trash such as dust in the air. Dust is silica which means it can be reflective. If the flash from the camera hits it at the right angle it can create a reflection and look like an orb.

I myself believe that both theories are accurate. And that is not merely being "wishy washy". I think it is dependent upon the circumstance. I think some is atmospheric trash and other times it is a spirit OR indication of a spirit BEGINNING to manifest. Case in point I took a pic once of the outside of a house and large, brilliant orbs appeared in the foreground of the picture but deeper back there was a face that began to manifest. So while the orbs was not the entity itself it was an indication of some process that was taking place within the atmosphere, such as a increased charge.

Let me ask you this. In the year that you have been taking pictures, have you been experiencing phenomena in the house? Or were the occasion to take the pictures based on a desire to investigate phenomena that was occurring at or near that moment?

I'd like to get as much information as I can from you to accurately assess your situation and give you the most accurate answer.

Thanks!  

Paranormal Phenomena

Adam Aubrey Cornelison