Paranormal Phenomena/Regarding trumpetcallofgodonline.com

Question
Hey Adam,
I was reading some of the material on trumpetcallofgodonline.com and came across a website on google, http://trumpetcallofgodexposed.blogspot.com/2010/11/proof-timothy-is-false-proph.
The author of this site identified a quote where in one of the letters God said to Timothy of trumpetcallofgodonline, that He will make him "as a god among men, for I shall make you as God to them". Can this be interpreted correctly? Here is the link:
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=The_Lord_Will_Carry_You.

Answer
Hey! I believe it is possible. I don't think he is not a prophet, or hears the voice of God. Rather, what tends to happen, with some, is that satan will get in there and mimic God's voice or the voice they hear. And then they write something baseless, inaccurate, etc.

That particular section though, though it says what it says, is interpreted with a kind of "gotcha" tone. Or the person was set out in their mind and heart to expose something and was seeking a damning line. So they did not look at it in context. It later makes it clear that he is one among the 144,000 who in the days of the Judgement or Tribulation, they will be God's representatives on earth. And that God will fill them with His glory and power and in THEIR EYES he will be "as God". Not that he would literally take on godhood.

I hope that answers the question. I def think there is some false prophecies in there. But like in that one it starts out "Oh how you have fallen." Or a rebuke from God to him.

Which is not a mark of a real fraud. Which is what they are presuming of him.

Hope all is well!!! :)

God bless!
Adam

Paranormal Phenomena

Adam Aubrey Cornelison