Paranormal Phenomena/second attack

Question
most recent
most recent  
most recent
most recent  
QUESTION: I have been the target of some horrible entity over the past year. we bought an old home a year ago and from day one things have been unbelievable here. However now I am getting physically attacked. Why is my first question..and what do I do is my next. I am fearing that my 3 children could be next and it terrifies me. I would like to add that it started after I found a bone and clay pendant wrapped up together in our foundation wall. I can only assume there is a connection.

ANSWER: Hello Alizabeth,

Are these photos of two different people?

Christine

QUESTION: No these are two different angles of my back.

Answer
Alizabeth,

You have something that came into your life through a female friend quite a while ago. Activity has escalated to this point.

This is serious and important for you to stop engaging with. If you'd like more info, you can contact me through www.ghostecho.com.

Thank you for sending the photos.

Best,
Christine  

Paranormal Phenomena

Christine Gentry