Paranormal Phenomena/Something strange in my picture

Question
My pic
My pic  
I got couple of shots of my hair before cutting it down. On the top of my head there is a sort of face like figure rather skull like. It kinda freaked us out.Please could you explain this ? I included both the pic in the link.

Answer
Hello, very fascinating, but it seems like matrixing, that is term we use when the brain wants to see recognizable faces in scenery. It is very common, this is an amazing example of that. Thank you for sharing. It is kind of creepy, but i think just the way your hair is laying.

Paranormal Phenomena

Robert E Reid