Paranormal Phenomena/Aliens and Ghosts?

Do you believe that there are other intelligent beings in the universe, probably more intelligent than us?
If so, when they die, do they also become spirits?

I do believe that there are other forms of life in this and other universes. I have seen enough evidence to prove to me that something is going on. As to if they become spirits I believe they do, but there is a theory that some aliens who evolved somewhere else have created like organic robots in the form of grey aliens. If that is true then it brings up some interesting questions.

I recommend you read the work of edgar kaycee to further your studies.

Paranormal Phenomena

Ashad Gupat

Questions I specialize in are related to demonology, parapsychology, hauntings, ufo phenomena, and general strangeness.

I am well versed in paranormal phenomena. I specialize in demonology, but I have extensive knowledge in the realm of ghosts and hauntings, as well as ufo phenomena. I am an active investigator and have solved many paranormal problems for people.

Studied at the Unicorn Cove School of Metaphysics, Sundust Oracle Insitute, and am certified with the International Association of St. John of the Cross in Catholic Demonology