Paranormal Phenomena/Aliens and Ghosts?

Question
Hi
Do you believe that there are other intelligent beings in the universe, probably more intelligent than us?
If so, when they die, do they also become spirits?

Answer
I do believe that there are other forms of life in this and other universes. I have seen enough evidence to prove to me that something is going on. As to if they become spirits I believe they do, but there is a theory that some aliens who evolved somewhere else have created like organic robots in the form of grey aliens. If that is true then it brings up some interesting questions.

I recommend you read the work of edgar kaycee to further your studies.

Paranormal Phenomena

Ashad Gupat