Paranormal Phenomena/Camera phenomena

Many many years ago i saw ashow about a man that could stare at a camera and it would take a picture of what he was "thinking".  ABC, NBC and CBS together went to test the man.  The man was an alcoholic.  To test him they showed him a room then told him to put the image of that room on their cameras.  The man closed his eyes and clinched his fist and then suddenly opened his eyes and stared directly into ONE of the cameras (CBS i think).  That camera (moving picture NOT still) showed the image of the room ( somewhat distorted) but yhe other two networks just showed him staring into the CBS camera.  I am searching for this man's name and video of the show i saw. I think the show was made in the 1950's.  Are you familiar with this man and his ability?  If so, please tell me everything you can.

Hello Joan and thank you for writing. I have not heard of this man nor his talents. But now you have peaked my interest about it. That sounds fascinating indeed. If I do find anything, I will write you back via this question and share any info I come across.

Thanks for writing and sharing this.

Paranormal Phenomena

Robert E Reid

I can answer most question pertaining to the study and research of the paranormal. I am not just limited to questions about ghosts, but I am willing to answer questions about any strange and unexplained happening. The question I would try to stay away from answering would be that of religion and or politics. Neither of which I would like to argue about in a public forum type setting.

My experience in Paranormal research is vast. I have been researching the Paranormal for over 15 years now. I have great knowledge with The Tech. side of things. I have helped co-found two separate research groups as well as certified through Flammel College. I have served on the "Monday Night" education panel on the Haunted Voices Web Radio program and well as was a contributing writer for the web site. I am the Current President and Director Of the group PARS.

Paranormal Activity Research Society ( President and Director), New Jersey Ghost Hunters Society (South Jersey Team Leader). Founder of Reid Paranormal

I have articles that have appeared online, on , (archives)

I am certified a Certified Paranormal Investigator through Flammel College (online) Also certified through New Jersey Ghost Hunters Society. Served on The Haunted Voices Education Panel.

I have appeared on several Paranormal Shows to which I find to be considered and honor of types. I have appeared on the Travel Channels "Mysterious Journies" Episode " Prison of Horrors". Also appeared on the Travel Channels show "paranormal Challenge" Hosted by Zac Baggans.

Client list is Confidential.