Paranormal Phenomena/Camera phenomena

Question
Many many years ago i saw ashow about a man that could stare at a camera and it would take a picture of what he was "thinking".  ABC, NBC and CBS together went to test the man.  The man was an alcoholic.  To test him they showed him a room then told him to put the image of that room on their cameras.  The man closed his eyes and clinched his fist and then suddenly opened his eyes and stared directly into ONE of the cameras (CBS i think).  That camera (moving picture NOT still) showed the image of the room ( somewhat distorted) but yhe other two networks just showed him staring into the CBS camera.  I am searching for this man's name and video of the show i saw. I think the show was made in the 1950's.  Are you familiar with this man and his ability?  If so, please tell me everything you can.
Thanks,
Joan

Answer
Hello Joan and thank you for writing. I have not heard of this man nor his talents. But now you have peaked my interest about it. That sounds fascinating indeed. If I do find anything, I will write you back via this question and share any info I come across.

Thanks for writing and sharing this.

Paranormal Phenomena

Robert E Reid