Paranormal Phenomena/Girlfriend

Greg Pocha wrote at 2013-12-03 22:32:04

My name is Greg Pocha and I am also an expert at All Experts in the category of Paranormal Phenomena. I would like to add to the answer.

There is not one thing that you mention that does not have a possible rational and logical reason. Cell phone interference can occur from a number of sources such as crossed signals, a common occurrence is the most likely cause. A malfunction in the phone itself, we tend to think of them as infallible. And of course phone hijacking from an outside source is always possible. All of what I mentioned can occur whether the phone is locked or not.

I could go into all of the causes for what she encountered during the night. Just because one does not have a history of sleep walking does not mean that it can not "just happen". I have studied sleep medicine - rational and acute causes exist.

The Illuminati issue can be a simple matter as coincidence being followed by rationalization. Logically, if every person who researched something that was "demonic" invoked demonic presences - well let's just say there would not be enough demons to go around.

When dealing with the paranormal every thing that has a possible "normal" cause must first and always be eliminated. To jump to conclusions does more harm than good - a nocebo effect. [A nocebo is the polar opposite of a placebo]. Otherwise more harm than good is likely to occur. This is especially so if one is prone to suggestion, a paranormal junkie, in a fragile or vulnerable mental state, suffers from a psychological/psychiatric disorder or is simply gullible. It would be sad if you were to assume the worse when there may be earthly reasons for what happened.

Try this book to look at the other side of the demonic coin: "The Birth of Satan Tracing the Devil's Biblical Roots" by Wray / Mobley

Paranormal Phenomena

Christine Gentry