Paranormal Phenomena/Somethings in my house

Greg Pocha wrote at 2013-11-07 20:57:32
Do NOT have your home blessed by a priest at this time!!!

Hi, My name is Greg Pocha and I am also an Expert in the category of Paranormal Phenomena at All Experts. It is well known and documented that the type of haunting that you may be subject to, that being a poltergeist haunting, is normally made WORSE when anything of a religious nature is thrown at it. Sure, things might quieten down for a period, and then the poltergeist returns with a vengeance! The ultimate decision of course is up to you but anyone worth their salt in this field of study should warn you of the potential dangers of your actions.

On the matter of the mirror. It may have been intended as a wake up call regarding the danger of having an unsecured mirror around a young child. It may have been a warning that the mirror could one day fall and injure the child. I would secure it.

Greg Pocha / All Experts / Paranormal Phenomena

Paranormal Phenomena

sinoj mathew

i will be able to answer any questions about spirits and haunted issues. i will not predict any ones future in any case. i am trained to block or release the power of supernatural entities if the entity is unwanted or harmful to anyone. i will only do the service to people who believe in God (no matter what religion but absolutely not in devil or black religion. I will not accept any money or gift. MY address 1782, Baldwin, NY 11510, USA

i have done many cases in India and was very successful. i am a absolute Roman Catholic believer. i will not use any electronic devices to practice in this field. but i am willing to consider the details collected by electronic devices.

i am trained in India for about 15 years under few great teachers. I am still practicing and learning more about changes in spirit world level seven in depth.