Paranormal Phenomena/relatives

Question
hi there  we have been through alot  the last  5 months   we  lost my uncle   about 5 months ago we have been trying to get  t hrough that grief we are worried for him  we have been to  readers but they have not  eased  us  to knowing hes ok  when he crossed  we now hust 2 days  after a really tough time with my nan  shes now passed    my  she couldnt get over teh loss of my uncle her son  and had dementire   we are is  such grief my mum  feels  even though she did eveything for her didnt do enough  and is really suffering  last night i had teh semll of roses in  my roon   could this of been her letting me know shes ok   i need to know what you think and do u think they are both ok  we really need guidence  our family is suffering

Answer
Hi Michelle,

My deepest condolences during this time of grief over your losses. It's never easy to lose a loved one. Especially more than one in very close proximity. My dad just passed a week ago himself.

I think it may be a good sign that those "readers" could not gain any knowledge of them. Please don't reach to them hon. I know exactly how readers get their information and it is not of God. Nor are the people they bring through actually the person you are seeking to communicate with. Rather it is what they call a "familiar spirit". The goal of the familiar spirit is to pull you into a habit and later if they are lucky an obsession of trying to speak to the dead. Remember Saul from scripture's encounter with the Witch of Endor when he went to her to conjure Samuele's spirit. He did this because he was seeking knowledge from the spirit world regarding a upcoming battle. When Samuel really DID come forth, via a sovereign act of God, she was blown away and terrified because she was not real. And God rebuked Samuel for going against Him and seeking a word from the dead. Now, I know you are simply just trying to get some peace for your family. But lean on the Word. Take heart regarding God's promises.

I didn't know your family and so I can't give you a definitive answer. Their state is dependent upon their faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, or their works while on this earth and God's mercy if they were not believers. They are either with God at this very moment or they simply sleep. If the latter worries you, don't let it. There is no pain, no fear, etc in a good dreamless sleep. You aren't aware of any turmoil going on around you. You are peaceful.

It is likely though that God did answer your prayer in the scent of the roses. That is often a sign that all is well. This is not actually a rose. What you are smelling is a now extinct flower that grew in the Garden of Eden. :)

Be well my dear. Don't seek to bring up the dead from their sleep nor bring them out of Heaven if that is where the are. Simply trust in the Lord with all your heart. Lean not unto your own or someone else's (for that matter's) understanding. In all ways acknowledge Him and HE will direct your path. :)

Be of good cheer and place them in the care of the God that made them and worry not how they fair. For God is exceedingly merciful and His love abounds. Trust in that and be at peace. :)

God bless you and keep you and may the Holy Spirit wrap you in His wings and heal these hurts. It's in Jesus name I pray this for you. Amen.  

Paranormal Phenomena

Adam Aubrey Cornelison