Paranormal Phenomena/shadow birds and a white glowing ball of light with a green tail

Question
we have lived in our house for a year now and things started happening as soon as we moved in, the dogs would be in the bedrooms and would make noises like someone was beating them they would come running out while looking behind them the whole time. I have seen "bird shadows" they fly around the room and actually block out the light,at first I thought it was my imagination until the cat started watching them too. most recent was what we saw on our security cameras we have throughout the house (we installed them because my husband was convinced that there was someone in the house when there wasn't..Anyways we were watching it one night because we told our daughter not to stay up too late and we were watching her,she was watching tv and just started looking around the room like she was uncomfortable about something she got up and turned off the tv walked down the hall to her room then a big ball of light with a green glowing tail came flying through the living room then went into my sons room came out and then went into my daughters room and didn't come back out. I guess my question is what are these ghost birds I have heard they mean something bad is going to happen and should I be worried about this light with a tail that was in my kids rooms ?

Answer
Hello Brenda and thank you for writing, it sounds to me that you are experiencing "Energy orbs" in their real form, they can be mistaken for a "lighted" bird of types, most people do not get the chance to see these with the naked eye. I have caught them on camera but never have witnessed them with my own eyes.
There can be a few reasons for these and the most typical is a natural occurrence, the earth does release magnetic energies all the time. These energies do actually come in energy orbs. Here is a link to some images of "orbs" many of these in the pictures are merely dust or particle orbs, but there are some examples of energy orbs in there. Not to say that you may have a "spirit" energy orb, but you just may, hard to say without first hand doing some research, but I recommend searching the web and seeing if you can find an image of what yours looked like and send me the link, then I can better help you from there.

Here is a link to many orb images, let me know if the ones you have seen match any of these-  https://www.google.com/search?q=images+of+energy+orbs&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS454US454&espv=210&es_sm=122&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=HDuIUobuCO2-sQTq-4LgCQ&ved=0CCsQsAQ&biw=1920&bih=946

If the link does not work, just copy and paste it. Let me know how your search goes!

Paranormal Phenomena

Robert E Reid