Paranormal Phenomena/some sort of shadow creature

I know someone who has this dark entity of some sort living in her room. Its like a dark haze that is so thick sometimes it can make her not see her own hand in front of her and it has glowing eyes and is capable of making her pass out asleep. She feels as if it goes inside her dreams sometimes even but doesnt directly see it. It recently has moved to somewhere else in the house she thinks but isnt sure where it went to. What is it and do you think it could be dangerous?

Thanks for your question.

This type of shadow manifestation is not unusual and indicates the presence of a negative entity. I am sure you already know that this spirit is in no way human or of a divine nature. This is a serious situation.

I believe the person being followed by this dark spirit has had it for quite a while  - around five years. There was an involvement with unwholesome people that put her in harm's way. It has attached to her.

I suggest you refer to the book:

Clean House, Strong House by Kimberly Daniels for info on this type of infestation.

If I can help you further, please contact me through my site e-mail link

Take care,

Paranormal Phenomena

Christine Gentry

Paranormal guestions are my speciality; ghosts, demons, dark entities, astral lifeforms, hauntings, management of your psychic gifts, help for psychic children, etc. I have researched hundreds of paranormal hotspots and assisted private clients in freeing their home of unwanted spiritual phenomena. My organization specializes in extreme hauntings or nonhuman presences. I use my skills to research, document,and identify spiritual energies through field research. I also assist in the removal of any unwanted spirits so people may continue their lives free of fear or oppression.

I am a psychologist, parapsychologist and professional Medium. I am also the Director of East Coast Hauntings Organization (ECHO)for 12 years. My scientific team is staffed by well experienced investigators and consultants: two psychologists, veterinarian, Certified Medical Technician, Office Administrator, retired marine, retired army officer,Computer Software Engineer,and ordained minister.

I am a published author of nine fiction or nonfiction books over thirty years. Publishers include: MacFarland Publishing, Kalmbach Publishing, Greenberg Publishing,and Poisoned Pen Press.

I have a B.A. in Psychology and attained the title of Certified Angel Therapy Medium under the personal tuteledge of International Psychic Doreen Virtue.

Most of my clients are private home owners. However, I do investigate major historic properties and commercial sites. Lately, I have been doing almost exclusively dark entity cases in the process of infestation and oppression of homeowners and my experience in theis area is now extensive. My organization has been the only group to ever get permission to investigate Fort Macon and Currituck Lighthouse.