Paranormal Phenomena/Ghost

Question
QUESTION: I think I have something in my house I've been almost pushed down the stairs and today there was no wind or anything and a cup got threw off the table  is there something and what can I do to stop it

ANSWER: Hi Edy,

Sounds like you could have a presence most definitely. Be it that you were pushed and you have objects moving. I think though, unless it gets worse, the best thing is to do your best to ignore it. If you are a believer then exercise your authority in Christ. Before you try ignoring it though,if you are not a believer, at the very least let it know that this is YOUR house and that you will not be bullied or scared in your own home! Just kind of got to put your foot down first. I think it will most likely get tired if you don't give it the time of day and finally move on. :)

Thanks! God Bless!

Adam

P.S.- Do keep me informed if anything changes. I'm at your disposal. :)

QUESTION: I went ahead and recited  psalms 23 in my house and it got so cold in there you could see your breath I finished the prayer but it scared me. Im thinking of calling a priest to bless my house. do you think that would help? What do you think is in my house

Answer
Hi! That's great that you did that. :) Just remember though, fear is a spirit.

2 Timothy 1:7 "For God hath not given us the SPIRIT of fear; but of POWER, and of LOVE, and of a SOUND MIND."  :)

And if you got that kind of a reaction from it by reading the scriptures then you are not without power and authority. If you were not affecting it, you would not have gotten that kind of reaction. Sounds as if you wield great faith in those scriptures as well you should.

1 Peter 2:9 says "But ye (meaning those who have put their faith in Christ) are a chosen generation, a ROYAL PRIESTHOOD, an HOLY NATION, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy."

The reason it hit you with fear is because you were beginning to rise up in your authority. :) Consider that a compliment. Albeit a very uncomfortable one, a compliment none the less. :)

My favorite chapter is Psalms 91. :) That's the one you should read. And read aloud. With AUTHORITY. :) Because you HAVE that authority. If you are Catholic, feel free to call a priest if you would like. If you aren't Catholic (Protestant) then I might recommend a Spirit filled man of God from maybe a Pentecostal church, Church of Christ or Baptist if you can find one who deals in blessing houses.

I want you to do whatever comforts you the most. At the same time, as you can see, I am also letting you know that you wield as much authority over your home as they do. Less they have a special anointing.

From what you describe it sounds to me like a low level (not powerful) evil presence there. The thing about them is they make themselves out to us to be more scary than they really are. All evil is under the feet of the believer as all evil is under the feet of Christ. So long as they take their rightful authority over it. :) It's always under Jesus' feet. :) It's like when a animal of lesser stature stands up on it's hind legs or puffs themselves up to make them look bigger than they are. Same thing with spirits. In truth it doesn't matter how big they are. Because it's not you that is against them. It is God. And nobody is as big as God. lol You are "deputized" if you will to act on HIS authority. Don't tell God how big your problem is; tell your problem just how big GOD is! :)(A little cliche but fitting. lol)

Ephesians 6

10 Finally, my brethren, BE STRONG in the LORD, and in the POWER of HIS MIGHT.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

(Interesting to note, if you recall the verse regarding what is loosed on earth is loosed in heaven and vice versa? It applies to this verse as well. :) If you LITERALLY go through the motions of "putting on" the "full armor of God" then that armor actually manifests in the spirit realm. I'm a deliverance minister and I have dealt with the enemy within people when they manifested and they actually see it in the spirit realm. :))

The Armour:

The Shield of Faith
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Sword of the Spirit (your Bible)
The Belt of Truth
The Shoes of the Preparation of the Gospel of Peace
and most importantly the
Helmet of Salvation :)

Before you read Psalms 91, say

"According to Ephesians 6:13 I put on the full armor of God....."

and go through your list. May feel silly acting it out but I assure you it is of spiritual salt. :)

Once you get through reading, if you are getting a reaction, then read it again. Louder. With more authority. If you're scared that's ok. It just allows God's strength to be made perfect in your weakness. In this case don't trust your "feelings" trust in the words in that book. That TELLS YOU that you are an authority. That tells you that He that is in you is greater by far and infinitely more powerful than it that is in your house! :)

Then say "In JESUS mighty name I command God's warring angels to descend upon my house. One on each pillar and post. One at every door and every window. One in every corner. That they may lay HOLD of any unclean thing in this house and cast it into the pit!"

I would encourage you to do all the above before calling on a priest. You might have to do it over again. But after they get beat down enough they'll learn. Adopt that mindset though. Let that God's Spirit of Authority rise up in you. Let Him overshadow you. If you've got a Christian book store in the area go get you some anointing oil. Pray over it when you get home and ask God to fill it with power from on High. That it might bring healing to yourself and be an offense to the enemy.

Mark the sign of the cross all around the house. Declaring it sanctified and covered by the Blood of Christ. Declaring all curses and any legal rights to the home and property held by the enemy REVOKED on the authority of the Blood of Christ and as the legal owner of the property/home. I'd begin doing each corner of each room starting with the top level if it's a multi story house, far corner. If you have a basement, go to it after the top level. Finally from the corners in and out the front and or back doors; sealing it with the Blood of Christ.

If you've got a copy of the Ten Commandments like on a plaque or something, hang it or put it on the front of the house near the front door. :)

I hope I wasn't so long and drawn out that I got confusing. Didn't know I was going to take it this far. But the Good Lord kept giving me the words. lol To recap there is some encouragement, some revelation, some advice and some action words up there. :) If you have any trouble deciphering it, let me know and I'll rearrange it. lol

Thanks! God bless! And as I said, I'm at your disposal and I'd like to hear how it goes or what you decide! ;)

In Christ,

Paranormal Phenomena

Adam Aubrey Cornelison