Paranormal Phenomena/paranormal phenomena

Question
I woke up early this morning getting extremely hot and I wasn't even sleeping under a thick blanket,anyway removing the blanket from my legs I noticed two identical hand prints on the inside of both my legs just below my knees, both of these hand prints had only three fingers,in a couple of minutes not long after discovering it,it disappeared.Really worried! Please help

Answer
It is difficult to make a conclusion based on what you have reported as there are several medical conditions that could contribute to the phenomenon. However, it is also possible that you may have had some type of alien visitation. Did you have any dreams associated with the event, or were there any other unusual things associated with the event?

Paranormal Phenomena

David Rountree