Paranormal Phenomena/activity in my house

Question
Since moving in 1.5 years ago my wife and I have heard unexplainable noises such as waking, mumbling and clear voices. Recently the activity seems to be getting more frequent and now physical. My wife and myself have both been poked. Her in the eye and me in the butt check along with the smells of vanilla and strawberries.  Because its growing into more active and physical contact should my wife and I be concerned for any reason?

Answer
It depends on where you live. If it's an apartment building or a duplex, you just maybe getting sounds and scents from another apartment. If not, I'd still not get excited. People preside comfortably all the time with activity all the time. It's only when it becomes vioklent or dangerous that it gets time to take up action to call investigators or only in a worst case scenario, exorcists.

Paranormal Phenomena

William Uchtman