Paranormal Phenomena/activity in my house

Since moving in 1.5 years ago my wife and I have heard unexplainable noises such as waking, mumbling and clear voices. Recently the activity seems to be getting more frequent and now physical. My wife and myself have both been poked. Her in the eye and me in the butt check along with the smells of vanilla and strawberries.  Because its growing into more active and physical contact should my wife and I be concerned for any reason?

It depends on where you live. If it's an apartment building or a duplex, you just maybe getting sounds and scents from another apartment. If not, I'd still not get excited. People preside comfortably all the time with activity all the time. It's only when it becomes vioklent or dangerous that it gets time to take up action to call investigators or only in a worst case scenario, exorcists.

Paranormal Phenomena

William Uchtman

I`ve been reading books about ghosts for a long time and have seen numerous movies about them as well. I can point out what is more likely, what is unlikely and site true examples from the subject. I have also been writing fictional ghost stories off and on since high school. I have been keeping a comprehensive listing of haunted sites for a long time and have visited a few local haunted sites in my area. I do not consider myself a ghost hunter or ghost researcher. I have no college or univerity training in the subject, but I have postulated a few personal theories about the phenomenon. I recently published the book, "Volunteer Ghosts," about ghosts in Tennessee. Another thing, because ghost shows are becoming so popular, I'm getting deluged with messages from people thinking they have ghosts. Please try to bust your own experiences before asking me about them. So many people who believe in ghosts and experience things want proof so much that they are coming to me for answers. Please check your grammar and proofread your messages too. I can't understand what you're asking if your questions aren't legibly precise. Don't make me try to decipher your message. Keep your messages short and to the point! Do not post long rambling inquiries! I do not know anything about demonology; no questions about evil spirits or possession. That has nothing to do with ghosts or haunted houses.

I have had very brief exposure in doing field work; I hope to get back into it someday.

Author of the books, "Volunteer Ghosts" and "Ghosts Coast to Coast"

Personal Research and Limited Field Work