Paranormal Phenomena/Black hand

Question
I had company one day, and I was sitting and talking to her, and all of a sudden she looked the other direction, and said "What the hell was that?" I asked her what, and she told me she saw a black hand scurry around the corner around the wall, and disappeared. What could she have seen?

Answer
could have been a projection of some wandering spirit of some kind trying to frighten your friend. If thats all that has happened I dont think you have anything to worry about. If you are worried look at my other responses for solutions. If you have any questions feel free to email me at supernatural.services@gmail.com

Paranormal Phenomena

Ashad Gupat