Paranormal Phenomena/Black hand

I had company one day, and I was sitting and talking to her, and all of a sudden she looked the other direction, and said "What the hell was that?" I asked her what, and she told me she saw a black hand scurry around the corner around the wall, and disappeared. What could she have seen?

could have been a projection of some wandering spirit of some kind trying to frighten your friend. If thats all that has happened I dont think you have anything to worry about. If you are worried look at my other responses for solutions. If you have any questions feel free to email me at

Paranormal Phenomena

Ashad Gupat

Questions I specialize in are related to demonology, parapsychology, hauntings, ufo phenomena, and general strangeness.

I am well versed in paranormal phenomena. I specialize in demonology, but I have extensive knowledge in the realm of ghosts and hauntings, as well as ufo phenomena. I am an active investigator and have solved many paranormal problems for people.

Studied at the Unicorn Cove School of Metaphysics, Sundust Oracle Insitute, and am certified with the International Association of St. John of the Cross in Catholic Demonology