Paranormal Phenomena/black shadow

Question
hello, well yesterday i was taking a shower at my parent's home, and i looked up to the ceiling and i saw a black shadow, i thought it was maybe a fly that flew into the light fixture, but when i got out the shower, i got my shirt and placed/waved it around and no fly was there. i was kind of hesitating to get out because i have no idea what i just saw, and when i finally opened the door i was trying to figure out what i just saw and i haven't been successful. last night i didn't get much sleep. well i hope you can help, thanks and God Bless.

Answer
Hello Rochelle , Hard to tell what you seen. With just seeing a small shadow and no other collaborating activity I could not explain or give you an honest answer as to what it could have been.
Did you notice anything else out of the ordinary? Like any noise? Strange smell? Feeling of being watched?
If it happens again, try and observe your surroundings and see if any thing else is different and the like.
But if it has not happened again and there are no other types of activity, I would just write it off as a bug or a dust anomaly.  

Paranormal Phenomena

Robert E Reid