Paranormal Phenomena/black shadow

hello, well yesterday i was taking a shower at my parent's home, and i looked up to the ceiling and i saw a black shadow, i thought it was maybe a fly that flew into the light fixture, but when i got out the shower, i got my shirt and placed/waved it around and no fly was there. i was kind of hesitating to get out because i have no idea what i just saw, and when i finally opened the door i was trying to figure out what i just saw and i haven't been successful. last night i didn't get much sleep. well i hope you can help, thanks and God Bless.

Hello Rochelle , Hard to tell what you seen. With just seeing a small shadow and no other collaborating activity I could not explain or give you an honest answer as to what it could have been.
Did you notice anything else out of the ordinary? Like any noise? Strange smell? Feeling of being watched?
If it happens again, try and observe your surroundings and see if any thing else is different and the like.
But if it has not happened again and there are no other types of activity, I would just write it off as a bug or a dust anomaly.  

Paranormal Phenomena

Robert E Reid

I can answer most question pertaining to the study and research of the paranormal. I am not just limited to questions about ghosts, but I am willing to answer questions about any strange and unexplained happening. The question I would try to stay away from answering would be that of religion and or politics. Neither of which I would like to argue about in a public forum type setting.

My experience in Paranormal research is vast. I have been researching the Paranormal for over 15 years now. I have great knowledge with The Tech. side of things. I have helped co-found two separate research groups as well as certified through Flammel College. I have served on the "Monday Night" education panel on the Haunted Voices Web Radio program and well as was a contributing writer for the web site. I am the Current President and Director Of the group PARS.

Paranormal Activity Research Society ( President and Director), New Jersey Ghost Hunters Society (South Jersey Team Leader). Founder of Reid Paranormal

I have articles that have appeared online, on , (archives)

I am certified a Certified Paranormal Investigator through Flammel College (online) Also certified through New Jersey Ghost Hunters Society. Served on The Haunted Voices Education Panel.

I have appeared on several Paranormal Shows to which I find to be considered and honor of types. I have appeared on the Travel Channels "Mysterious Journies" Episode " Prison of Horrors". Also appeared on the Travel Channels show "paranormal Challenge" Hosted by Zac Baggans.

Client list is Confidential.