Paranormal Phenomena/Chills

Question
I get chills often sometimes when I'm driving and sometimes when im at work at the hospital. They all feel different, sometimes I feel movement abound my stomach sometimes my back or arm. The chills start at the top and move down my body but they differ depending on where the movement goes. I have noticed after I get the chills ill look over and may notice a cross on the side of the road. Or ill get chills then realize I'm driving where someone recently passed away. My question is, if this is a normal reaction and I'm wondering if I'm more sensitive to the energy around me or if I should just see a doctor about this situation.

Answer
Hi Teddy,

In your particular case, you aren't hurting yourself to get yourself checked out. You know your body better than anybody. So, if you think that there is any way possible it could be a health issue, or the onset thereof, it's always advisable to seek a physician. Especially if there is any family history of certain medical problems.

That being said, it is a possibility that you have a sixth sense. Much stranger things have happened. A good way to test might be to go to like a Christian book store and maybe go to the crosses section. Or purposefully drive past a church with a cross for a steeple or something. That way you can gauge if you get chills at any cross, or just specific ones. Or go past a place where a person has recently died several times. Finally maybe pulling off near the spot and maybe get out actually walk toward the spot. Then you can gauge if it gets any stronger the closer you get to the spot, or what. This would be a way to control the situation and figure out if there is something tangible happening in regards to a increased 6th sense.

Let me know how it goes! I'll do my best to help in any way I can!

God bless!

Paranormal Phenomena

Adam Aubrey Cornelison