Paranormal Phenomena/Dream/Things Falling Down

Recently things have been falling down around me. It happens more than once a day it seems to be happening more often as the week goes by.

Also, the things that I have been dreaming about seem to have a connection to my real life. Last night I dreamed of being a hockey player, I have never played hockey or seen a game, and then in class I ended up debating about hockey.

I have done some research about this and I feel I should give you some information about my life.

-The only relative I have that has died, died four years ago and we were no where near being close.

-I have been going to a chakra healing and alignment class once a month.

-I recently tried casting a spell to find something that I lost. And I haven't found what I lost, yet.

- Finally, before I go to sleep I have began to ask for unconditional love and for my higher-self to come down and blend with me.

I am not sure if this is too much or not enough information, but thanks in advance.

Dear Johnathon,

Thank you for contacting me through

I have received and acknowledged your question but I must ask you for some additional information as I am unfortunately unable to understand your actual question.

I would like to assist you with this matter so please could you kindly explain further in respect of "things falling down around you" and re-phrase your question so that I may be able to assist you further.

Thank you for your time and I am sorry in advance for any inconvenience caused.

Please note that you have set your question to 'public' which means that anyone can view your question and information contained within. I would like to continue this on a more private and personal level without as a 'middle man'.

I would like to offer you the opportunity to contact me directly and in a more confidential manner by emailing me at or through the contact form on my official website at

I look forward to receiving your response at your earliest convenience.

Yours in Anticipation,

Mr Ashley J Redfern
Independent (UK Recognised) Spiritual Phenomena Specialist
Researcher, Investigator, Interventionist, Adviser & Spiritual Counselor
Part of the Spiritus Sancte Spiritual Partnership  

Paranormal Phenomena

Ashley Redfern

Ashley Redfern is recognised in the U.K as a Spiritual Phenomena Specialist and is a leading Investigator, Interventionist, Researcher, Adviser and Spiritual Counsellor with over 450+ global clients. He is also a co-founder/guide for the Rainbows of Light Spiritual Centre (RLSC) which unites local spiritualist professionals who together, provide a wide range of spiritual events and professional services to raise money for local charities. Ashley works as an independent professional, developing a clearer and more in-depth approach to his work through private research and by working with other professionals within the spiritual field. Ashley acknowledges that there are no "experts" within the Spiritual or Paranormal fields. He speaks from his own personal experiences, by his in-depth research and from many years of working within the Spiritual field. He is a kind, friendly, genuine, down to earth and completely confidential individual. Through, Ashley aims to provide you with professional, trustworthy and friendly online support and advice concerning all aspects of spiritual phenomena caused by Spiritual Energies and Spirit Entities in addition to analyzing photo's, video's and EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomena) recordings. With the full support of his extensive network of associate professionals, Ashley is also well connected so could redirect you towards one of his trusted and recognised associates if you should require additional intervention within another spiritual field. ASHLEY REDFERN DOES NOT ACCEPT RATINGS OR PRESTIGE POINTS BUT QUESTIONERS ARE WELCOME TO SEND ANY COMMENTS OR TESTIMONIALS TO ASHLEY@ASHLEYREDFERN.COM Find out more about Ashley on his official website at

From a young age, Ashley began exploring his interests in all aspects of the paranormal and began networking with other local paranormal groups with whom he explored the unexplained. Ashley founded his own paranormal group within his hometown of Worthing, West Sussex, United Kingdom in 2008 which today still remains one of the UKs fastest growing paranormal organisations. Whilst working with his paranormal society, Ashley discovered just how controversial the paranormal field is, being made up of so many different beliefs and practices which he did not agree with and so he left the society in the capable hands of its most senior members and began working as an independent professional. Ashley has since discovered new methods of investigating and intervening with spiritual phenomena as well as developing what he considers to be a better, clearer and more in-depth understanding of the field. Ashley has applied his own skills, knowledge and passion for the subject which are now adopted by others who follow in his footsteps. Ashley is proud to be known today for his research, skills, passion and devotion to the spiritual field and is the a co-founder of the Rainbows of Light Spiritual Centre, U.K. Ashley's skills, experience and knowledge stem from his own personal experiences, research and from many years of working within the field. Ashley works with other selected professionals within the spiritual field including recognised Mediums, Healers and also dedicates most of his work to aid charities around the world.

Rainbows of Light Spiritual Centre, U.K

Paranormal Magazine, Chat Magazine, Ghost! Magazine, Focus Magazine, LifeBite (Blog), Scribd (Blog), (Blog), Irish Independant (Ireland Newspaper), The Sun (UK Newspaper), Littlehampton Gazette (UK Newspaper) and Worthing Herald (UK Newspaper)

No formal governing body exists to educate those who study this subject or to enforce a set standard of practices and so it is the responsibility of other professionals within the field to form together and act in the best interest of the subject. Ashley has been evaluated and recognised by his independent peers and clientele to acknowledge his skills, knowledge and professionalism within the spiritual field and genuine references are available upon request. Independent Research & Provision of Client Services witnessed by accomplished third party individuals and genuine references are available upon request, Recognition of professionalism and knowledge within the spiritual field (evaluated and presented by third party independent peers within the spiritual field), OCR A-Level in Critical Thinking. Genuine testimonials are available on Ashley's Official Website

Ashley does not divulge any client information.