Paranormal Phenomena/Dream understanding

QUESTION: I have this vivid dream about a person I've never met before. In the dream every interaction that happens feels real. It's like I'm using my five scenes in the dream. When I wake up the feel of the dream still lingers. Do you know what it means?

ANSWER: Hi Elizabeth,

It means you are lucid dreaming.  Lucid dreams feel as though you are awake in the dream, everything is very vivid, and often you become aware that you are dreaming.  You can take control of the dream as well, in some cases.

Here's some information about the subject.

The memory of the dream, because it involved so many of your 'senses' can linger for far longer than a normal dream does.  

If a dream repeats itself, or a person appears in more than one dream, there might be a message there, but I would have to know the content of the dreams to be able to determine that.

Love & Peace

QUESTION: I've had three lucid dreams so far all of which with the same person but with different settings for each. The first lucid dream was when I first encountered him just by running into his. The second is when we're more acquainted, close even. The third I had sexual intercourse with him. All the interactions I had in all three felt real to me.

Hello again,

Does the man represent your idea 'model', your perfect partner?  Your mind could be telling you what your heart is wishing?

He could be an astral traveller you meet, while you are also out of your body.  We all do this when we are asleep.  Perhaps you are suddenly more aware of your dream life for some reason?

He could be some other entity, not all of them are friendly, some like to have sex with humans.

What do you want to do about it?  You could wait to see if the dream repeats, or you could clear your energy with this Invocation  so if you are being haunted, the entity will be removed.

And then I recommend house shields.  You'll find them on this webpage  

Keep the links if you want to continue with the dreaming.  As long as you don't wake up totally exhausted, or become obsessed with sex, because of the 'dreams', it might just be the first .. your heart trying to give a message to your head.

The other thought is .. are you having precognitive dreams .. in other words, the man might be in your future, literally.  But don't wait around in hopes that's the answer, if you are searching for a loving relationship.  Unless you already have other precognitive dreams, or feelings about things .. or he arrives very rapidly .. but that leads to another question .. how long have you been having these dreams for?  If they are wide spaced apart, its unlikely its a vision of the future.

Love & Peace

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra

I can answer questions about ghosts, spirits, elementals, angels, demons and fallen angels, healing and counselling related to metaphysical and spiritual issues. I answer from my experience, my knowledge, and what I have been taught over my lifetime. I recognise that there is no such thing as a 'expert' in this field, there is far too much to know, even when we specialise.

I have seen spirits, ghosts, elementals, angels, fallen angels and demons all my life. I have worked as a Spirit Rescuer, or ghostbuster, for the past 20 years, in Australia and around the world. I have helped people find solutions for hauntings, and other nastier problems, for the past 27 years. Sometimes the solutions are as simple as having your house blessed by a minister of your church, or having a medium (someone who can talk to ghosts) come into the house and help the ghost go into a healing place, and sometimes it takes a little more work, which I can do for you, in person if you are near where I live, or 'remotely', which means that I can reach across the world (and have done with great success for the whole 14 years I've been on the internet) and clear your home or business for you. You don't have to be religious for these choices to work, it is all about the energy. Having your house blessed changes the structure of the energy of the household, clearing accumulated emotions of all the people who reside there, and any that have lived there before. It can be done by a minister, or by smudging .. but should be done by someone who knows what they are doing. For more information see my personal webpages.

Internet - my ghostly site. - my spiritual site with my book about the fall of the angels, among other things - the Question and Answer pages where I do the same work as here among other varied conversations

I have studied Anthropology and Theology at university. I have studied mythology and the paranormal since a small child. I am also a Reiki Master Teacher, Metaphysical Healer and Spiritual Counsellor.

The gift of thanks from so many people around the world has always been my reward

The list is long, and totally confidential.