Paranormal Phenomena/Dreams of loved ones

Hi Ama

I keep dreaming of deceased loved ones but only the people I know: family, friends, neighbours...My dreams are not scary, I usually see and talk to them just like I used to in real life. It's only when I wake up that I realize they are gone. Do you think I need to do something to help them? How can I make them stop visiting me in my dreams?

I recently had a weird incident: I woke up one day and saw a lady standing by my bed side. She looked just like my younger sister (who is alive) and was wearing black. I was so shocked, she disappeared after 5 seconds. Because I practice feng shui, I bought a wu lou (supposed to get rid of all negative energies) and hung it by my bed side. Since then, I keep dreaming of loved ones (as mentioned above). Sometimes I just feel weird vibes in my bed corner...but only there. Is there anything I can do to cleanse the energy in my bedroom?

Thank you for your time, Karen

Hi Karen,

1)  In the dreams with your family members what are the conversations about .. normal, happy things, telling you about what is coming .. unhappy, lost, fearful .. them asking you for something to help them?  Do they make you emotionally unhappy?  If they are making you unhappy about something they are feeling, then yes, they might need your help .. but if they are just dropping in to say hi, and you feel happy during that dream (visit), then there's no problem.  What you can do is ask them to stop visiting, which they should do straight away.  

You might be getting a combination of both types of dreams .. is anyone, in one dream, asking you about someone from another dream .. oh it can be complicated .. if so the one of them might need your help to 'rescue' (cross over) someone else.  So .. what's happening?

2)  As far as I can see, Wu Lou don't get rid of negative energy.  It is either an accumulator of good luck or good health.  Since the problem started when you put it in your room, what happens when you take it outside and put it under a tree and leave it there for a few nights, to see if the dreams stop?

Can you remember the expression on the face of the lady in black?  She might look 'like' your sister, but I don't think its a 'warning' about her, more that she might have been a ghost attracted to your family because of similarities in features, or energy, or she might have been a relative from the past.

Cleansing your room, to change the energy from negative to positive .. smudge with white sage, which you can buy from most health food stores (here in Australia anyway), or new age stores .. or lavendar incense, which I much prefer, smells so much nicer, unless you smoke - the sage smells like cigarettes to me.

What sort of weird vibes .. and are you sleeping in that corner?

Love & Peace

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra

I can answer questions about ghosts, spirits, elementals, angels, demons and fallen angels, healing and counselling related to metaphysical and spiritual issues. I answer from my experience, my knowledge, and what I have been taught over my lifetime. I recognise that there is no such thing as a 'expert' in this field, there is far too much to know, even when we specialise.

I have seen spirits, ghosts, elementals, angels, fallen angels and demons all my life. I have worked as a Spirit Rescuer, or ghostbuster, for the past 20 years, in Australia and around the world. I have helped people find solutions for hauntings, and other nastier problems, for the past 27 years. Sometimes the solutions are as simple as having your house blessed by a minister of your church, or having a medium (someone who can talk to ghosts) come into the house and help the ghost go into a healing place, and sometimes it takes a little more work, which I can do for you, in person if you are near where I live, or 'remotely', which means that I can reach across the world (and have done with great success for the whole 14 years I've been on the internet) and clear your home or business for you. You don't have to be religious for these choices to work, it is all about the energy. Having your house blessed changes the structure of the energy of the household, clearing accumulated emotions of all the people who reside there, and any that have lived there before. It can be done by a minister, or by smudging .. but should be done by someone who knows what they are doing. For more information see my personal webpages.

Internet - my ghostly site. - my spiritual site with my book about the fall of the angels, among other things - the Question and Answer pages where I do the same work as here among other varied conversations

I have studied Anthropology and Theology at university. I have studied mythology and the paranormal since a small child. I am also a Reiki Master Teacher, Metaphysical Healer and Spiritual Counsellor.

The gift of thanks from so many people around the world has always been my reward

The list is long, and totally confidential.