Paranormal Phenomena/My experience

I had an experience when I was little, and I would like to ask if anyone can help me understand it. We had just moved to a new Air Force base, and I was excited because I got new bunk beds - and I got to sleep on top. There was a window that I could sit on my bed and look out of. One night I was looking out that window, and a square-shaped light appeared in the distance. Out of that light came a bright circular object which flew slowly towards me; I thought it was the moon. When it got to the window, I could hear the glass cracking. I was scared and lay down on my back. It came in through the window and came to rest on my chest. I could feel it. It then floated towards the ground and under the bottom bunk. I went and got my mom and told her that the moon was in my room. She came and looked and told me it was a dream. It happened 3 nights in a row. I know there is a possibility it was a dream - but I remember it so vividly; I physically felt this object. Does anyone have any idea what this was, or what it wanted, or what it meant? Has anyone out there ever experienced anything similar? I know it sounds bizarre, but it has stayed with me for so many years.

Hi Trish,

How many years ago was this?  And yes, it might have been a dream, but let's treat it like it wasn't.

What season was it?  Was it a cold night?  Thinking about the cracking sound of the window there.  Do you remember if you checked to see if it was broken afterwards?

What it wanted .. probably nothing.  Perhaps it was just checking you out by sitting on your chest?  

What it was .. do you know what spirit orbs are?  You can look them up on the internet and see pictures.  For the most part they are a bright ball of light, some with a well defined edge to them, and an 'internal' light source - others are just pale round circles (which we think are created either by a flash reflecting off water vapour, flying bugs or dust).  They appear on digital camera photos, videos, phones, and people can see them in nightvision goggles.  I have never heard of any of them being harmful, but people do describe them as having faces in them (I've seen that myself), so they are an energy form of some sort.  We are not sure exactly what, but I believe that we create them from human energy.

What you saw, given the 'square-shaped light' that appeared beforehand, might have been some sort of alien energyform?  I am not much into aliens myself, although I believe they exist, but I do believe that the elemental world is curious about humans and sometimes they like to check us out.  They too can travel in 'orbs'.

If I had a choice, given the rather sketchy information, I'd go with elemental energy (nature spirits) being curious.

Love & Peace

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra

I can answer questions about ghosts, spirits, elementals, angels, demons and fallen angels, healing and counselling related to metaphysical and spiritual issues. I answer from my experience, my knowledge, and what I have been taught over my lifetime. I recognise that there is no such thing as a 'expert' in this field, there is far too much to know, even when we specialise.

I have seen spirits, ghosts, elementals, angels, fallen angels and demons all my life. I have worked as a Spirit Rescuer, or ghostbuster, for the past 20 years, in Australia and around the world. I have helped people find solutions for hauntings, and other nastier problems, for the past 27 years. Sometimes the solutions are as simple as having your house blessed by a minister of your church, or having a medium (someone who can talk to ghosts) come into the house and help the ghost go into a healing place, and sometimes it takes a little more work, which I can do for you, in person if you are near where I live, or 'remotely', which means that I can reach across the world (and have done with great success for the whole 14 years I've been on the internet) and clear your home or business for you. You don't have to be religious for these choices to work, it is all about the energy. Having your house blessed changes the structure of the energy of the household, clearing accumulated emotions of all the people who reside there, and any that have lived there before. It can be done by a minister, or by smudging .. but should be done by someone who knows what they are doing. For more information see my personal webpages.

Internet - my ghostly site. - my spiritual site with my book about the fall of the angels, among other things - the Question and Answer pages where I do the same work as here among other varied conversations

I have studied Anthropology and Theology at university. I have studied mythology and the paranormal since a small child. I am also a Reiki Master Teacher, Metaphysical Healer and Spiritual Counsellor.

The gift of thanks from so many people around the world has always been my reward

The list is long, and totally confidential.