Paranormal Phenomena/i need help

bountyman2012 wrote at 2013-02-21 21:18:42
yes amma iam a bail bondsman and i have owned the business since 1978 but the paranormal business i have owned since1996 i have had a great deal of close calls and cheated death a few times over the years. but i had god on my side and when i wake up each day and iam above ground i am thankfull. my phone has no sim card it is straight cdma. i have had dreams about 5 months ago about my brother but i dont get enought from the dreams to let me know any thing. it comes in parts. i thought it might be him trying to let me know that its time for me to retire and let go of this bail bonding business. because it has a very ugly side to the job. iam also a licensed minister and i take church seriously. over the years i have great victorys and terrible losses. my brother knew all this, so i cant explain the voice mails. mabey its a glinch like you said but i would like to keep the thought that her was trying to let me know he is around.   thank you  lonnie king

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra

I can answer questions about ghosts, spirits, elementals, angels, demons and fallen angels, healing and counselling related to metaphysical and spiritual issues. I answer from my experience, my knowledge, and what I have been taught over my lifetime. I recognise that there is no such thing as a 'expert' in this field, there is far too much to know, even when we specialise.

I have seen spirits, ghosts, elementals, angels, fallen angels and demons all my life. I have worked as a Spirit Rescuer, or ghostbuster, for the past 20 years, in Australia and around the world. I have helped people find solutions for hauntings, and other nastier problems, for the past 27 years. Sometimes the solutions are as simple as having your house blessed by a minister of your church, or having a medium (someone who can talk to ghosts) come into the house and help the ghost go into a healing place, and sometimes it takes a little more work, which I can do for you, in person if you are near where I live, or 'remotely', which means that I can reach across the world (and have done with great success for the whole 14 years I've been on the internet) and clear your home or business for you. You don't have to be religious for these choices to work, it is all about the energy. Having your house blessed changes the structure of the energy of the household, clearing accumulated emotions of all the people who reside there, and any that have lived there before. It can be done by a minister, or by smudging .. but should be done by someone who knows what they are doing. For more information see my personal webpages.

Internet - my ghostly site. - my spiritual site with my book about the fall of the angels, among other things - the Question and Answer pages where I do the same work as here among other varied conversations

I have studied Anthropology and Theology at university. I have studied mythology and the paranormal since a small child. I am also a Reiki Master Teacher, Metaphysical Healer and Spiritual Counsellor.

The gift of thanks from so many people around the world has always been my reward

The list is long, and totally confidential.